|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's range||12.94 - 13.07|
|52-week range||10.33 - 14.04|
|PE ratio (TTM)||13.32|
|Earnings date||6 Aug 2018|
|Forward dividend & yield||0.38 (2.78%)|
|1y target est||14.27|
Comparing Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Limited's (SGX:U11) current valuation with the overall market.
CapitaLand Limited (SGX: C31) is one of the three companies that has bought back its shares so far during the week.
* Malaysia index hits lowest in 5 months * Indonesia climbs for third session * Singapore Q1 GDP rises at faster pace than estimated By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri May 24 (Reuters) - Malaysian stocks fell ...
* Malaysia declines most in about 2-1/2 years * Singapore touches over 5-week closing low * Philippines extends fall into 6th session By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri May 23 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian ...
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd (SGX: BS6) is one of the companies in the Singapore stock market that is giving out dividends this Friday.
Like the other banks in Singapore, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd (SGX:O39) started off the year well.
Venture Corporation Ltd (SGX: V03) is one of the three companies that has bought back its shares so far during the week.
What's behind Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Limited's (SGX:O39) recent stock price gain?
* Indonesia rises most in 3-1/2 months * Malaysia extends fall into fourth session * Vietnam rises 3.5 pct, most since mid-Feb By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri May 7 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares rose 1.6 ...
Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd (OCBC) reported a 29 percent rise in quarterly profit, underpinned by strong growth in net interest income and wealth management, but missed market estimates, sending its shares down 3.2 percent. The results from Singapore's second-largest listed lender followed forecast-beating numbers from DBS Group Holdings Ltd and United Overseas Bank. Singapore banks are benefiting from an improving economy and higher local interest rates.
Corp. Ltd. (O39.SG) on Monday reported a 29% on-year growth in its first-quarter net profit amid an improvement in lending and growth in its wealth-management business. Net profit in the January-to-March quarter was 1.11 billion Singapore dollars (US$832 million), compared with S$861 million in the same period last year, Singapore’s second-biggest bank by assets said in a statement to the local exchange. The net profit was slightly higher than the S$1.10 billion median prediction on FactSet.
Here are three reasons why Overseas Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (SGX:O39) is set for another good year.
* Singapore rides high on bank lending growth * Philippines rises to an over 1-week high By Sumeet Gaikwad April 30 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Monday as easing tensions in the Korean ...
* Philippine shares fall over 3 pct * Higher oil prices aid gains in most other markets By Nikhil Nainan April 19 (Reuters) - Philippine shares plummeted to their lowest in a year on Thursday on heavy ...
* Singapore shares snap five sessions of gains * Malaysia, Thailand extend gains from previous session * Philippine index climbs 1.3 pct April 12 (Reuters) - Shares in Singapore, among the more expensive ...
* Indonesian shares on track for 6th straight weekly drop * Vietnam rises for 3rd session, Singapore up for 2nd day * Philippines on track for 2nd straight weekly gain By Nicole Pinto April 6 (Reuters) ...
Starburst Holdings Ltd (SGX: 40D) is one of the three companies to repurchase its shares this week. Find out who the other two are.
* Philippine shares hit near 2-week high * Vietnam up for third session in four By Nicole Pinto April 4 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets were subdued on Wednesday as fears of a trade war ...
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (SGX: O39) is one of the three blue-chips that has bought back its shares during the week.
* Indonesia recovers from previous session's losses * Singapore gains on bank lending growth * Thai shares extend losses By Syed Saif Hussain Naqvi March 29 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets ...
* Philippines slumps 2.1 pct, posts lowest close since mid-Sept * Indonesia extends fall into sixth consecutive session * Singapore ends higher for first time in five sessions By Aaron Saldanha March 20 ...
* U.S. Fed rate decision due on March 21 * Philippines recovers from early falls * Vietnam rises for 6th straight session By Aaron Saldanha March 19 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets edged ...