|Bid||0.79 x 0|
|Ask||0.80 x 0|
|Day's range||0.79 - 0.80|
|52-week range||0.77 - 0.99|
|PE ratio (TTM)||21.35|
|Earnings date||9 Aug 2018 - 14 Aug 2018|
|Forward dividend & yield||0.03 (3.44%)|
|1y target est||0.99|
This article summarises Thai Beverage Public Company Limited's (SGX: Y92) latest quarterly results in 10 quick points.
* Consumer, utilities buoy Malaysian stocks * Singapore snaps three sessions of losses By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri May 17 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares edged higher on Thursday ahead of the central ...
* Philippine GDP growth rate matches expectations * Indonesian cbank says preparing to adjust benchmark rate * Malaysian cbank policy meeting on despite public holiday By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri May ...
Thai Beverage Public Company Limited's (SGX:Y92) business has negative traits investors should be aware of.
QSR Brands, Malaysia's largest fast-food operator, is considering an initial public offering to raise around 2 billion ringgit ($509.6 million), shareholder Johor Corp said on Wednesday. Johor Corp would like to see QSR's IPO done no later than November, its president and chief executive officer, Kamaruzzaman Abu Kassim, told reporters.
* Vietnam recoups earlier losses, ends higher * Indonesia, Malaysia post third straight losing session * Singapore's DBS Group Holdings hits all-time high By Sumeet Gaikwad April 24 (Reuters) - Most Southeast ...
A look at Thai Beverage Public Company Limited's (SGX:Y92) return on equity to understand its asset turnover, profit margin, and gearing.
* Most lower as U.S. bond yields edge closer to recent 4-yr highs * Financials drag Philippines By Chris Thomas Feb 20 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell in line with broader Asia on Tuesday, ...
DBS Equity Research reported a forecast of Thai Beverage Public Company (ThaiBev)’s net profit of $1.1b this year, down by 23.76% from $1.45b last year. The forecasted decrease is backed by the looming hikes in excise tax, which makes up over 50% of ThaiBev’s revenue. “A change in excise tax would impact the share price, and depending on whether the group is able to pass on the cost increases to consumers, its share price could be positively or negatively affected,” DBS Research said.
DBS Equity Research reported that Thai Beverage Public Company (ThaiBev) aims to increase its beer market share to 45% by 2020 as it targets to achieve the lead company in the industry. According to DBS Research, ThaiBev’s beer market share increased to 40% at present since the relaunch of Chang Beer. Going forward, we project continued increase, driven by consistent and targeted marketing activities, and leveraging its widespread distribution,” DBS Research said.
Agents' inventory destocking dragged local alcohol sales. Thai Beverage PLC's (ThaiBev) profit plunged 60.98% YoY from $325.31m (THB7.74b) to $126.9m (THB3.02b) in Q1 as domestic alcohol beverage was affected ...
* Asian shares ex-Japan rise about 1 pct * Vietnam gains as much as 1.5 pct * Philippines falls, set for third losing session By Christina Martin Feb 12 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks rose on ...
UOB Kay Hian trimmed down its forecast of Thai Beverage Public Company Limited's (ThaiBev) profits by 3% after its acquisition of a 53.59% stake in Saigon Beer - Alcohol - Beverage Joint Stock Corporation (SABECO). Singapore Business Review previously reported that debt backs the majority of the acquisition. CIMB Research also said ThaiBev will be burdened by an additional debt load of $147.98m-164.42m (THB3.6b-4b).