Singapore markets closed

Chongqing Changan Automobile Company Limited (200625.SZ)

Shenzhen - Shenzhen Delayed price. Currency in HKD
Add to watchlist
3.6600+0.0700 (+1.95%)
At close: 03:04PM CST
Full screen
Previous close3.5900
Open3.9300
Bid3.6600 x 0
Ask3.6700 x 0
Day's range3.6200 - 3.6800
52-week range3.3800 - 4.5400
Volume5,231,092
Avg. volume4,768,898
Market cap128.386B
Beta (5Y monthly)0.96
PE ratio (TTM)6.10
EPS (TTM)0.6000
Earnings dateN/A
Forward dividend & yield0.38 (9.51%)
Ex-dividend date24 May 2024
1y target est5.76
  • Reuters

    Exclusive-Huawei's new smart car firm valued up to $35 billion amid advanced stake talks -sources

    HONG KONG/SHANGHAI (Reuters) -Huawei Technologies' new smart car software and components firm is set for a valuation of up to 250 billion yuan ($34.67 billion) after it sells stakes to investors including Changan Auto, three people with knowledge of the matter said. Main auto partner Chongqing Changan Automobile and relevant parties will own up to 40% of the new firm, a Changan Auto statement showed on Sunday. Neither Changan Auto nor Huawei disclosed financial details.

  • Reuters

    Huawei to move smart car operations to new joint company with Changan

    BEIJING (Reuters) -China's Huawei said on Sunday it will move core technologies and resources in its smart car unit, which has chalked up robust sales for a number of new vehicles, to a new joint company owned up to 40% by automaker Changan Auto. The new company will engage in research and development, production, sales and service of intelligent automotive systems and component solutions, Huawei said in a press release. "The new company will ... work with partners to promote innovation and leadership in smart car technology and promote the prosperity and development of the automotive industry," the release said.

  • Reuters

    Changan Ford Motor to set up electric car JV with Chongqing Changan Auto

    BEIJING (Reuters) -Changan Ford Motor plans to set up a new-energy passenger car joint venture with state-owned Chongqing Changan Automobile, a document published by China's market regulator on Friday showed. Changan Ford Motor will own a 60% stake and Chongqing Changan Automobile the remaining 40% stake. Changan Ford is a 50-50 joint venture between Ford Motor Co and Changan Automobile, meaning Chongqing Changan will own more than 50% of the new venture.