|Bid||64.15 x 0|
|Ask||64.18 x 0|
|Day's range||63.60 - 64.40|
|52-week range||10.99 - 72.05|
|Beta (3Y monthly)||0.41|
|PE ratio (TTM)||13.93|
|Earnings date||6 Mar 2019 - 11 Mar 2019|
|Forward dividend & yield||1.70 (2.69%)|
|1y target est||67.01|
* Vietnam on track to post 0.9 pct weekly gain * Philippines set to snap two straight sessions of gains By Shriya Ramakrishnan March 8 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets slipped on Friday in ...
* Singapore falls for 2nd session in three * Indonesia snaps two sessions of losses By Shriya Ramakrishnan March 6 (Reuters) - Philippine shares jumped 2 percent on Wednesday, led by real estate and consumer ...
Current and Prospective Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (SGX: J336) investors should tune in now for 10 key takeaways from the company's latest results.
* Vietnam shares plunge 2.5 pct, top loser in region * Philippine stocks worst performer in February By Shriya Ramakrishnan Feb 28 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell sharply on Thursday after ...
* Philippines rises to over 10-month closing high * Singapore recovers, Jardine Matheson briefly tanks By Shreya Mariam Job Jan 24 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Thursday, with the Philippines ...
Shares in Singapore-listed conglomerate Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd briefly plunged 83 percent, or nearly $41 billion in market value, before recovering on Thursday in what traders said was likely a "fat finger" error. Jardine Matheson shares opened at $10.99 versus Wednesday's closing price of $66.47 after 167,500 shares changed hands at $10.99, traders said. "Obviously, it looks like a fat finger trade and the seller is bound to have informed the exchange and requested it to cancel the trade.
* Philippine stocks gain 2 pct * Indonesia, Thailand rise for fourth straight session * China inflation data due Thursday By Niyati Shetty Jan 9 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Wednesday ...