|Bid||58.67 x 0|
|Ask||58.70 x 0|
|Day's range||58.27 - 58.71|
|52-week range||57.40 - 68.11|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.37|
|PE ratio (TTM)||8.72|
|Earnings date||27 Feb 2018 - 2 Mar 2018|
|Forward dividend & yield||1.62 (2.77%)|
|1y target est||67.01|
By Rashmi Ashok Oct 17 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Wednesday, tracking a rebound on Wall Street and as local investors looked for bargains in the wake of recent losses. Singapore ...
* MAS tightens monetary policy for 2nd time this year * Malaysia rises after 7 straight sessions of falls By Niyati Shetty Oct 12 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets edged higher on Friday, recovering ...
By Niyati Shetty Oct 8 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets stumbled on Monday following their Chinese peers, which fell despite the country's central bank increasing liquidity to offset the ...
* Higher U.S. Treasury yields hurt sentiment * Indonesia extends losses into 4th session * Philippines hits 3-month low By Niyati Shetty Oct 4 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed lower ...
Prudential Plc (SGX: K6S), DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX: D05) and Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (SGX: J36) are the largest companies listed in Singapore.
Singapore-listed Mandarin Oriental International Ltd said on Wednesday it would manage a luxury hotel and residential complex in Moscow, its first deal in Russia. "Russia has been on (our) top priority list for over two decades," Paul Massot, development director at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, said at a news conference in Moscow.
By Devika Syamnath Sept 26 (Reuters) - Singapore shares gave up most of their early gains on Wednesday after data showed factory output growth in August slowed more than expected, while Philippine stocks ...
This article looks at the important points, both positive and negative, that investors should know from Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited's (SGX: J36) latest results.
Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (SGX:J37), Genting Singapore PLC (SGX:G13), and StarHub Ltd (SGX:CC3) have share prices that are near 52-week lows.
In this article, we will look at 10 key points from Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited's (SGX: J37) latest results presentation.
In this article, we will look at 10 key points from Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (SGX: J336)’s latest result presentation.
Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (SGX: J36), Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited (SGX: J37), Hongkong Land Holdings Limited (SGX: H78) and Jardine Cycle&Carriage Ltd (SGX: C07) are controlled by the Keswick family, and hold a sizable influence over the Straits Times Index (SGX: ^STI).
* Philippine shares fall for sixth straight day * Singapore July retail sales data expected * Malaysian stocks fall 0.7 percent By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri Sept 12 (Reuters) - Philippine shares fell ...
* Singapore down for 5th straight session * Indonesia, Malaysia closed for holidays By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri Sept 11 (Reuters) - Philippine shares extended falls into a fifth session on Tuesday on ...
This article will help us better understand the asset utilisation, profit margin and gearing of Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (SGX: J36).
* Thailand up for 4th straight session * Singapore hits near one-week low By Sumeet Gaikwad Aug 30 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets inched higher on Thursday, in line with broader Asia on ...
* Malaysia retreats from a 3-month high * Singapore stocks fall after two sessions of gains * Thailand rises for third straight session By Sumeet Gaikwad Aug 29 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets ...
* Indonesian shares down after 2 sessions of gains * Philippine shares fell for 2nd session in three By Sumeet Gaikwad Aug 29 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Wednesday as a lack ...
SGX lists Jardine Matheson Holdings and Jardine Strategic Holdings, in addition to four companies held by Jardine Strategic Holdings – Hongkong Land, Dairy Farm International, Mandarin Oriental and Jardine Cycle & Carriage. Four of the stocks represent approx. 13% of the STI and approx. 7% of the MSCI Hong Kong Index.