|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's range||63.89 - 65.00|
|52-week range||59.73 - 68.11|
|PE ratio (TTM)||6.48|
|Earnings date||27 Jul 2018|
|Forward dividend & yield||1.60 (2.48%)|
|1y target est||66.73|
Looking for dividend aristocrats? Blue-chip stocks that have a track record of dividend growth is a good place to start.
Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited's (SGX: J37) management shares it thoughts on its challenges in 2017.
This article looks at Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited (SGX: J37))’s management thoughts on its strategic development.
This article looks at Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited's (SGX: J37) performance in 2017 and its business outlook going forward.
This article will help us better understand how Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited (SGX: J37) earns its income.
Shark fins from endangered species including the giant, placid whale shark were found in a Singapore Airlines shipment to Hong Kong in May, highlighting the widespread challenges the Chinese territory faces in regulating the trade. The 980 kgs (2,150 pounds) shipment of assorted fins came from Colombo, Sri Lanka via Singapore. Singapore Airlines, which bans shark fin cargo, said in an emailed statement on Wednesday that the shipment had been labelled as "Dry Seafood".
Hong Kong's richest man, Li Ka-shing, held his last meeting with shareholders on Thursday and handed to his eldest son the keys to his $35.3 billion empire, bringing to a close a rags-to-riches story that made him an icon in the financial hub. At the AGMs for his flagship firm CK Hutchison Holdings and property arm CK Asset Holdings, the 89-year-old Li engaged with shareholders in his usual idiosyncratic manner, before handing off formally to Victor Li. "I will still go to the office tomorrow," Li told reporters after the AGMs that lasted several hours, explaining he would continue to work on his charitable foundation.
* Risk appetite returns after U.S. nonfarm payrolls data * Singapore gains 1.6 pct, most in Southeast Asia * Thailand ends higher for first time in nine sessions By Aaron Saldanha March 12 (Reuters) - ...
* Risk appetite returns after U.S. nonfarm payrolls data * Singapore gains most in Southeast Asia * Thai shares rise for first session in nine By Aaron Saldanha March 12 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock ...
Its profits from Mainland China grew 18% thanks to land and manufacturer acquisitions. Jardine Matheson Holdings (JMH) popped the champagne in 2017 as its profits soared 51.22% YoY from $3.3b (US$2.5b) in 2016 to $5b (US$3.79b) in 2017. According to its financial statement, Mainland China continued to grow in importance for the group, as its contribution to profits rose to 18%.
* Philippine shares lose 1 pct, Malaysia down 0.8 pct * Vietnam hits 11-year high By Susan Mathew March 5 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Monday, following weakness in Asian and ...
* Singapore extends falls, Vietnam snaps 4 sessions of gains * Odds of Philippine rate hike rise after cbank inflation view * Indonesians shares gain after strong manufacturing data By Aditya Soni March ...
* Asian shares ex-Japan fall 0.3 pct after Wall St slide * Singapore falls as much as 1 pct, Philippines slips 0.5 pct * Philippine cbank raises expectations of interest rate hike By Aditya Soni March ...
* Philippine index down 1.2 pct on broad-based losses * Singapore falls 1 pct Feb 22 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Thursday, as the possibility that the U.S. Federal Reserve will ...