|Bid||0.94 x 0|
|Ask||0.94 x 0|
|Day's range||0.94 - 0.96|
|52-week range||0.86 - 1.41|
|Beta (3Y monthly)||1.61|
|PE ratio (TTM)||15.41|
|Earnings date||5 Nov 2018 - 9 Nov 2018|
|Forward dividend & yield||0.04 (3.72%)|
|1y target est||1.36|
Key highlights from Genting Singapore PLC's (SGX:G13) latest earnings update for 2018's third quarter.
Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX:BN4), DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX:D05), and Genting Singapore Ltd (SGX:G13) were avoided by institutional investors recently.
Has there ever been a more crucial US midterm election for global stock markets? Probably. According to experts, there have been 10 pivotal midterm elections since 1826. This year’s results, which comes at a time of high stock-market volatility, hang in the balance. American voters will have to weigh up the benefits of more tax […]
* Singapore, Thailand post 4th straight week of losses * Vietnam marks a 6 pct drop on the week By Rashmi Ashok Oct 26 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets dropped on Friday, tracking broader ...
* Philippines extends losses to 3rd straight session * Indonesian shares rebound on bargain buying * Recent stability in rupiah supporting Indonesian sentiment - analyst By Rashmi Ashok Oct 25 (Reuters) ...
* Vietnam dives to over three-month low * Thai and Malaysian stocks set for 6th straight day of loss * Philippines sees massive sell-off among foreign investors * Indonesia bucks trend to edge higher By ...
* Philippines notches up 4.5 pct gain over 5 sessions * Malaysian stocks end lower amid caution ahead of budget By Rashmi Ashok Oct 22 (Reuters) - Philippine shares surged on Monday, extending their gains ...
Genting Singapore PLC (SGX:G13), Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX:S68), and DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX:D05) saw heavy selling of their shares by institutional investors recently.
* Indonesia, Philippine cenbanks raise rates as expected * Singapore snaps six-session winning streak * Vietnam posts more than three-month closing high By Devika Syamnath Sept 27 (Reuters) - Philippine ...
* Bank Indonesia seen raising rate on Thursday * Thailand snaps 4 straight sessions of gains By Devika Syamnath Sept 24 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares fell over 1 percent on Monday amid ongoing presidential ...
Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (SGX:J37), Genting Singapore PLC (SGX:G13), and StarHub Ltd (SGX:CC3) have share prices that are near 52-week lows.
CapitaLand Price – $3.19 Target – $3.95 CapitaLand has sold 98% of launched projects in Singapore as at 1Q18 and has only 1 residential project in the pipeline – the redevelopment of Pearl Bank Apartments. Among big-cap developers, the group has the least exposure to Singapore’s residential segment and is likely to see minimal impact […]
Building up an investment case requires looking at a stock holistically. Today I’ve chosen to put the spotlight on Genting Singapore Limited (SGX:G13) due to its excellent fundamentals in moreRead More...
Will Genting Singapore be the major victim of the the Malaysian Government’s decision to scrap the high-speed rail project between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur? The Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dr Mahathir Muhammad had yesterday in no uncertain terms confirmed that his Government will drop the High-Speed Rail (HSR) project. “We need to do away with [&hellip The post Genting Singapore may be the major victim of the dropped HSR project appeared first on iCompareLoan Resources.