|Bid||0.995 x 0|
|Ask||1.000 x 0|
|Day's range||0.9700 - 1.0100|
|52-week range||0.8550 - 1.4100|
|Beta (3Y monthly)||1.68|
|PE ratio (TTM)||16.31|
|Earnings date||5 Nov 2018 - 9 Nov 2018|
|Forward dividend & yield||0.04 (3.54%)|
|1y target est||1.35|
Would Genting Singapore (SGX: G13) be able to afford to pay out the same amount of dividend in the years ahead?
Genting Singapore (SGX: G13) and Straco Corporation Ltd (SGX: S85) go head-to-head to determine which is a better company.
* Philippines hits near 3-month high * Singapore down after 4 days of gains By Shreya Mariam Job Dec 4 (Reuters) - Philippine stocks rose 2 percent on Tuesday, extending sharp gains from the prior session ...
* Singaporean shares end near two-month high * Vietnam leads gains in region By Shreya Mariam Job Dec 3 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stocks surged on Monday, tracking gains across broader Asia, after a ...
* Singapore stocks hit near two-month high * Philippine stocks touch near 12-week top By Shreya Mariam Job Dec 3 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Monday, in line with broader Asia, as ...
Key highlights from Genting Singapore PLC's (SGX:G13) latest earnings update for 2018's third quarter.
Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX:BN4), DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX:D05), and Genting Singapore Ltd (SGX:G13) were avoided by institutional investors recently.
Has there ever been a more crucial US midterm election for global stock markets? Probably. According to experts, there have been 10 pivotal midterm elections since 1826. This year’s results, which comes at a time of high stock-market volatility, hang in the balance. American voters will have to weigh up the benefits of more tax […]
* Singapore, Thailand post 4th straight week of losses * Vietnam marks a 6 pct drop on the week By Rashmi Ashok Oct 26 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets dropped on Friday, tracking broader ...
* Philippines extends losses to 3rd straight session * Indonesian shares rebound on bargain buying * Recent stability in rupiah supporting Indonesian sentiment - analyst By Rashmi Ashok Oct 25 (Reuters) ...
* Vietnam dives to over three-month low * Thai and Malaysian stocks set for 6th straight day of loss * Philippines sees massive sell-off among foreign investors * Indonesia bucks trend to edge higher By ...
* Philippines notches up 4.5 pct gain over 5 sessions * Malaysian stocks end lower amid caution ahead of budget By Rashmi Ashok Oct 22 (Reuters) - Philippine shares surged on Monday, extending their gains ...
Genting Singapore PLC (SGX:G13), Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX:S68), and DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX:D05) saw heavy selling of their shares by institutional investors recently.
* Indonesia, Philippine cenbanks raise rates as expected * Singapore snaps six-session winning streak * Vietnam posts more than three-month closing high By Devika Syamnath Sept 27 (Reuters) - Philippine ...
* Bank Indonesia seen raising rate on Thursday * Thailand snaps 4 straight sessions of gains By Devika Syamnath Sept 24 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares fell over 1 percent on Monday amid ongoing presidential ...