|Bid||23.68 x 0|
|Ask||23.69 x 0|
|Day's range||23.50 - 23.72|
|52-week range||22.65 - 31.28|
|Beta (3Y monthly)||1.62|
|PE ratio (TTM)||11.28|
|Earnings date||18 Feb 2019|
|Forward dividend & yield||1.20 (4.97%)|
|1y target est||30.21|
* Philippines worst performer in the region * Singapore shares extend fall to a fifth session * Malaysia hits lowest since Jan, 2017 By Shanima A Dec 10 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets slipped ...
Indonesian ride-hailing firm Go-Jek kicked off a trial launch in parts of Singapore on Thursday and plans to roll out an array of services through its app in early 2019, challenging dominant player Grab in the small city-state. Both Go-Jek and Grab are raising billions of dollars and investing aggressively in the race to corner a bigger share of Southeast Asia, as more of the region's 640 million consumers go online and use smartphones to shop, commute and make payments. Go-Jek, backed by the likes of Tencent Holdings, Alphabet Inc's Google and Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings, is initially launching ride-hailing service in parts of Singapore after forming a partnership with DBS Group Holdings, the region's biggest bank.
In this article, we will compare the valuation of three local banks to determine the bank with the lowest valuation.
DBS, Southeast Asia's largest bank, said it would almost double its Dubai private banking staff in its bid to triple revenue for those operations in the Middle East by 2023, capitalising on a shift of investments towards Asia. The Singapore bank is joining Citibank and other global lenders expanding wealth management operations in the region. DBS said it planned to double headcount for its private bank in Dubai by 2023 from about 11 now to about 20.
A quick comparison of the valuations of the three major banks in Singapore with that of the Straits Times Index (SGX: ^STI).
* Philippines, Singapore extend falls * Indonesia, Thailand outperform By Aman Swami Nov 13 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Tuesday, tracking broader Asia after a selloff on Wall ...
* Most markets extend falls, Vietnam bucks trend * Malaysia's IHH Healthcare hits 4-yr closing low By Aman Swami Nov 12 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed lower on Monday, with Indonesia ...
Nov 12 (Reuters) - DBS GROUP HOLDINGS: * DBS AND GO-JEK ENTER REGIONAL STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP * PARTNERSHIP WILL SEE DBS AND GO-JEK COOPERATE ON PAYMENT SERVICES AHEAD OF GO-JEK'S ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE Further ...
This article highlights five positive things that investors should know about DBS Group Holdings Ltd's (SGX: D05) latest earnings update.
* Singapore falls 1.8 pct, Philippines rises 1 pct * Indonesia recovers from early falls to close higher By Nikhil Subba Nov 5 (Reuters) - Singapore shares slumped on Monday after three straight sessions ...
10 highlights that investors should know about DBS Group Holdings Ltd's (SGX:D05) latest earnings update.
Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX:BN4), DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX:D05), and Genting Singapore Ltd (SGX:G13) were avoided by institutional investors recently.
* All Southeast Asian markets gain on the week * Singapore posts 4.9 pct weekly gain * Malaysia sets 2019 budget allocation at 314.6 bln rgt vs 290.4 bln rgt for 2018 By Shanima A Nov 2 (Reuters) - Southeast ...
Has there ever been a more crucial US midterm election for global stock markets? Probably. According to experts, there have been 10 pivotal midterm elections since 1826. This year’s results, which comes at a time of high stock-market volatility, hang in the balance. American voters will have to weigh up the benefits of more tax […]