|Bid||6.09 x 0|
|Ask||6.10 x 0|
|Day's range||6.08 - 6.15|
|52-week range||6.05 - 8.92|
|Beta (3Y monthly)||1.75|
|PE ratio (TTM)||33.10|
|Earnings date||23 Jan 2019 - 28 Jan 2019|
|Forward dividend & yield||0.20 (3.18%)|
|1y target est||8.24|
SINGAPORE (Dec 6): Keppel Land is jointly developing residential projects in Greater Jakarta with an investment value of up to IDR 5 trillion ($470 million).with Indonesian developer PT Metropolitan Land Tbk.
SINGAPORE (Dec 6): Keppel Urban Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Keppel Corp, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Envision Group and Wuxi’s government to develop a “smart internet of things (IoT) City” in Xuelang Town, Taihu New City, Wuxi, China.
SINGAPORE (Dec 6): Keppel Urban Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Keppel Corp, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Envision Group and Wuxi’s government to develop a “smart internet of things (IoT) City” in Xuelang Town, Taihu New City, Wuxi, China. Adopting a city-industry integration model, Keppel and Envision plan to create a scalable and replicable model with a view to leading the development of the IoT industry and smart city transformation in China and other parts of the world.
Singapore-listed Keppel REIT Management has divested a 20% minority stake in its subsidiary Ocean Properties LLP, the company which holds the Grade-A office tower Ocean Financial Centre, to global asset manager Allianz Real Estate. The acquisition by Allianz is part of the company’s strategy to allocate five to 10% of its real estate exposure to the Asia-Pacific region. From an occupational cost and efficiency perspective, it continues to be favourable vis a vis other comparable markets like Hong Kong,” says Rushabh Desai, CEO Asia-Pacific at Allianz Real Estate.
Keppel-KBS US REIT has agreed to buy to acquire Maitland Promenade I, an office property located in Orlando, Florida, for US$48.5 million (S$66.7 million) from The Realty Associates Fund X.
SINGAPORE (Nov 26): Alpha Data Centre Fund (Alpha DC Fund) and Keppel Data Centres Holding have agreed to develop a high-availability build-to-suit (BTS) data centre in an industrial park in Johor, Malaysia. Alpha DC Fund is managed by Alpha Investment Partners, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Keppel Corp’s asset management arm. On the other hand, Keppel Data Centres is the data centre division of Keppel T&T, a subsidiary of Keppel Corp.
* Malaysia, Singapore edge lower ahead of Oct inflation data * Indonesia, Philippines on track to extend gains By Aman Swami Nov 23 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets put in lacklustre performances ...
A 2,110 sq ft unit at Reflections at Keppel Bay will be put up for its first auction by Edmund Tie & Co. The auction will take place on Nov 21, at an opening price of $4.3 million ($2,038 psf). This is also the first mortgagee sale at the development for ET&Co, according to Joy Tan, its head of auction and sales. Reflections at Keppel Bay, a 99-year leasehold development by Keppel Land, the property arm of Keppel Corp, was completed in 2011.
Keppel Land, the property arm of Keppel Corp, and Habitap, developer of smart living systems, unveiled Singapore’s first smart-home management system powered by artificial intelligence (AI) on Nov 13. It will be deployed at Keppel Land’s upcoming residential development at Nassim Hill as well as other projects. The smart-home management system integrates three core functions of smart-home controls, community management and lifestyle services on a single platform.
* Philippines gains 1.2 pct on bargain-hunting * Thailand down; cenbank keeps rate steady By Aman Swami Nov 14 (Reuters) - Philippine shares rose over 1 percent on Wednesday, snapping three straight sessions ...
Keppel Land and smart living platform developer Habitap on Tuesday (13 Nov) unveiled Singapore’s first smart home...
* Indonesia top loser with 1.7 pct drop * All markets close lower for the week By Nikhil Subba Nov 9 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Friday and wiped out gains made in a post-U.S. midterm ...
SINGAPORE (Nov 9): Keppel Shipyard, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Keppel Offshore & Marine (Keppel O&M), has won a production barge upgrade contract worth about $30 million for the modification and upgrading of a production barge for KrisEnergy’s wholly-owned subsidiary, SJ Production Barge. Under the terms of the contract, Keppel Shipyard’s scope of work will include installing a power generation module, Electrical House, new accommodation units, and other refurbishment works for the production barge. “With a strong track record in refurbishment, modification and upgrading projects, Keppel Shipyard is well-positioned to engineer and execute a broad range of solutions for a variety of vessels,” says Chor How Jat, Managing Director (Conversions and Repairs) of Keppel O&M and Managing Director of Keppel Shipyard.
* Fed outlook wipes doubts on likelihood of Dec rate raise * Philippines, Singapore headed for steep losses on the week * Indonesia set to snap eight-session winning streak By Nikhil Subba Nov 9 (Reuters) ...
* Indonesia extends gains to over 2-month closing high * Philippines recovers from 2-week low to close flat By Nikhil Subba Nov 8 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets closed higher on Thursday, with ...
* Singapore trims early gains to close slightly higher * Indonesia gains for seventh consecutive session By Nikhil Subba Nov 7 (Reuters) - Philippine shares fell 2 percent on Wednesday following disappointing ...
Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX:BN4), DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX:D05), and Genting Singapore Ltd (SGX:G13) were avoided by institutional investors recently.
This article will help us better understand the asset utilisation, profit margin and gearing of Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX: BN4).