Dublin, Dec. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Plumbing Fixtures Market Research Report by Product, by Material, by End-Use, by Application, by Distribution Channel, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Plumbing Fixtures Market size was estimated at USD 91.28 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 95.63 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 5.09% to reach USD 123.02 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Plumbing Fixtures to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the market was studied across Bathtub & Shower, Drains, Faucets & Taps, Sinks, and Toilets.
Based on Material, the market was studied across Acrylics, Cast Iron, Fiberglass, Metal, Plastic, Polymers, and Vitreous china.
Based on End-Use, the market was studied across Non-Residential Buildings and Residential Buildings.
Based on Application, the market was studied across New Buildings, Renovated Buildings, and Repair & Remodel.
Based on Distribution Channel, the market was studied across Offline and Online.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Plumbing Fixtures Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Plumbing Fixtures Market, including American Bath Group, LLC, Colston Bath, Delta Faucet Company, Elkay Manufacturing Company, Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc, Geberit AG, Gerber Plumbing Fixtures, Grohe, Hindware Homes, Jacuzzi Brands LLC, Jacuzzi Inc, Jaquar Group, Kohler Co, Lixil Group Corporation, MAAX Bath Inc., Masco Corporation, Moen Incorporated, Parryware, PROFLO, Roca Sanitario, S.A, and Toto Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Plumbing Fixtures Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Plumbing Fixtures Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Plumbing Fixtures Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Plumbing Fixtures Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Plumbing Fixtures Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Plumbing Fixtures Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Plumbing Fixtures Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Building renovations due to disasters and upgradation
188.8.131.52. Rapid urbanization and consequent rise in construction activities
184.108.40.206. Large-scale investments in industrial and infrastructure sectors
220.127.116.11. High cost of raw material cost
18.104.22.168. Advancement in plumbing technology & water efficient plumbing
22.214.171.124. Rising water management projects in developing economies
126.96.36.199. Stringent environmental regulations
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Plumbing Fixtures Market, by Product
6.2. Bathtub & Shower
6.4. Faucets & Taps
7. Plumbing Fixtures Market, by Material
7.3. Cast Iron
7.8. Vitreous china
8. Plumbing Fixtures Market, by End-Use
8.2. Non-Residential Buildings
8.3. Residential Buildings
9. Plumbing Fixtures Market, by Application
9.2. New Buildings
9.3. Renovated Buildings
9.4. Repair & Remodel
10. Plumbing Fixtures Market, by Distribution Channel
11. Americas Plumbing Fixtures Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Plumbing Fixtures Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Plumbing Fixtures Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
14.1.2. Business Strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
14.4. Competitive Scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
14.4.4. Investment & Funding
14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
15.1. American Bath Group, LLC
15.2. Colston Bath
15.3. Delta Faucet Company
15.4. Elkay Manufacturing Company
15.5. Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc
15.6. Geberit AG
15.7. Gerber Plumbing Fixtures
15.9. Hindware Homes
15.10. Jacuzzi Brands LLC
15.11. Jacuzzi Inc
15.12. Jaquar Group
15.13. Kohler Co
15.14. Lixil Group Corporation
15.15. MAAX Bath Inc.
15.16. Masco Corporation
15.17. Moen Incorporated
15.20. Roca Sanitario, S.A
15.21. Toto Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xv6ln1
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900