Advertisement
Singapore markets open in 8 hours 51 minutes
  • Straits Times Index

    3,323.38
    +0.18 (+0.01%)
     
  • S&P 500

    5,249.01
    -17.94 (-0.34%)
     
  • Dow

    38,122.69
    -318.85 (-0.83%)
     
  • Nasdaq

    16,826.12
    -94.46 (-0.56%)
     
  • Bitcoin USD

    68,588.72
    +1,435.10 (+2.14%)
     
  • CMC Crypto 200

    1,435.62
    -20.24 (-1.39%)
     
  • FTSE 100

    8,231.05
    +47.98 (+0.59%)
     
  • Gold

    2,365.70
    +1.60 (+0.07%)
     
  • Crude Oil

    78.43
    -0.80 (-1.01%)
     
  • 10-Yr Bond

    4.5460
    -0.0780 (-1.69%)
     
  • Nikkei

    38,054.13
    -502.74 (-1.30%)
     
  • Hang Seng

    18,230.19
    -246.82 (-1.34%)
     
  • FTSE Bursa Malaysia

    1,604.26
    -1.09 (-0.07%)
     
  • Jakarta Composite Index

    7,034.14
    -106.09 (-1.49%)
     
  • PSE Index

    6,371.75
    -39.66 (-0.62%)
     

GuocoLand awarded $779.5 mil tender for Upper Thomson land parcel

URA accepted GuocoLand's joint tender with Intrepid Investments, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Leong Holdings.

GuocoLand F17 has announced that its joint venture (JV) tender with Intrepid Investments for a land parcel at Upper Thomson Road has been accepted by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) at the bid price of $779.5 million.

The piece of land is located close to Springleaf MRT Station on the Thomson-East Coast Line, and is well-connected to major expressways and roads such as the Seletar Expressway, Sembawang Road and Upper Thomson Road.

GuocoLand (Singapore), a wholly-owned subsidiary of GuocoLand, holds a 60% stake in the land parcel, while Intrepid’s stake is the remaining 40%. Intrepid is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Leong Holdings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Shares in GuocoLand closed unchanged at $1.48 on April 16.

See Also: