Local property developer Fragrance Group will launch its newest residential project, Jervois Treasures, on Saturday, July 27. The developer will also launch another new residential project, Urban Treasures, later this quarter.
“We picked up two choice sites with freehold tenure [and] in prime and strategic locations. Jervois Treasures [has] a coveted address while Urban Treasures will offer a good value freehold property in the east,” says Koh Wee Meng, executive chairman and CEO of Fragrance Group.
Jervois Treasures is a five-storey luxury development. Prices start from $1.37 million (Picture: Fragrance Group)
Jervois Treasures is a redevelopment of the former Lotus @ Jervois, which Fragrance Group bought en bloc for $46.3 million ($1,683 psf per plot ratio or psf ppr) in March last year. Located on Jervois Road in prime District 10, Jervois Treasures is a five-storey luxury development with 36 units, comprising one- to three-bedroom units of 506 to 1,432 sq ft.
Prices start from $1.37 million for one-bedroom units, $1.64 million for two-bedroom units, and $2.85 million for three-bedroom units.
The project has been open for VVIP preview over the past few weekends. “New-generation homeowners are looking at practical luxury in their investment and it has been reaffirmed by the response received during the VVIP preview of Jervois Treasures,” says Jack Chua, CEO of ERA Realty Network. ERA is one of the marketing agencies for both new developments.
The other upcoming development, Urban Treasures, is a redevelopment of the former Eunos Mansion. Fragrance bought Eunos Mansion for $220 million ($1,118 psf ppr) in a collective sale in March last year. The 237-unit development is located along Jalan Eunos in District 12 and comprises twin 12-storey residential blocks.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Applications for Piermont Grand, first EC launch in 2019, open on July 12
- View at Kismis in Bukit Timah opens for public preview on July 13
- Fragrance Group sinks into the red with 1Q loss of $3.7 mil on lower revenue, higher finance costs
- Boutique developer K16 Development launches maiden apartment project
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available