SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - A row of five terrace houses on Burghley Drive will launch for sale on Feb 21. The freehold properties are jointly developed by boutique developers FiveK Projects and Xinsha Land.
The four-bedroom terrace houses are in a two-storey mixed landed housing estate in Serangoon Gardens. The properties are located at 2P, 2Q, 2R, 2S, and 2T Burghley Drive. They sit on land plots ranging from 1,731 sq ft to 2,345 sq ft.
The five freehold houses are in Serangoon Gardens. (Picture: FiveK Projects/Xinsha Land)
Prices will start from $3.48 million, or $2,005 psf for a house with a built-up area of 3,559 sq ft, to $4.2 million or $1,791 psf for a house with a built-up area of 3,329 sq ft.
The houses are close to private educational institutions such as the Australian International School, the International French School, and the Stanford American International School. Other schools include CHIJ Our Lady of Good Counsel, Catholic High School and Maris Stella High School.
Two upcoming Cross Island Line MRT Stations, namely Travistock and Serangoon North, will extend connectivity in the area.
For price trends, recent transactions, other project info, check out Burghley Drive research page
- Centra Group launches freehold bungalows in Bukit Timah and Holland Grove
- Bukit Sembawang Estates previews final phase of Luxus Hills
- Market sniffs from coronavirus; tweaks to cooling measures urged
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Two freehold six-storey buildings at South Bridge Road up for sale at $46 mil
- Homely charm, quiet surroundings and plenty of space in a Sunset Way bungalow
- Unit at The Balmoral reaps $1.77 mil profit
- Macly Group to preview Telok Kurau freehold mixed development on March 7
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available