HDB shophouse at Block 282, Bishan Street 22 (Credit: WTG Property)
A corner HDB shophouse at Block 282, Bishan Street 22, is up for sale at a guide price of $17m.
The retail shop spans 4,306 sq ft, and draws “high footfall” from HDB residents and Sin Ming Industrial Estate nearby, according to WTG Property, which is marketing the property.
The property is leased to a single master tenant who manages the various shops. Tenant mix includes a food court, Chinese medical hall, and household minimart. Prospective buyers may choose to continue with the lease when the tenancy expires next year, subject to HDB’s approval, says WTG Property.
The expression of interest exercise for the property closes on June 5 at 4pm.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- HDB shophouse in Ang Mo Kio on sale at $2.6 mil
- F&B towkay selling Bishan bungalow for $11.5 mil
- JadeScape: More than 330 units sold by balloting on first day
- JadeScape: State-of-the-art living
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available