Forecasts by Product Type Anaesthesia Devices (Anaesthesia Machines – Anaesthesia Delivery Machines, Anaesthesia Ventilators, Anaesthesia Monitors, Anaesthesia Disposables – Anaesthesia Masks, Anaesthesia Accessories), Respiratory Devices (Equipment – Humidifiers, Nebulizers, Oxygen Concentrators, Positive Airway Pressure Devices, Reusable Resuscitators, Ventilators, Respiratory Inhalers, Respiratory Disposables – Disposable Oxygen Masks, Resuscitators, Tracheostomy Tubes, Nasal Cannula, Respiratory Measurement Devices – Pulse Oximeters, Capnographs, Spirometers, Peak Flow Meters).
New York, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Anaesthesia & Respiratory Devices Market Report 2020-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058457/?utm_source=GNW
PLUS, Profiles of Leading Anaesthesia & Respiratory Devices Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis. PLUS COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market – shows you the latest trends & dynamics, opportunities, and competitive analysis. Read on to exploit the impending revenue pockets emerging in this sector along with detailed COVID-19 recovery scenarios.
Our 619-page report provides 351 tables and charts/graphs. Read on to learn the most lucrative segments in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you evaluate forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market. See how to exploit opportunities.
COVID-19 Impact & Recovery Analysis on the Market
The coronavirus pandemic has had an unbelievable impact on the global economic system and on human beings’ daily lives. The impact on the healthcare sector has also been adversely affected and a huge burden is being created on healthcare sectors across the globe that are already pinched.
People with respiratory diseases are at higher risk because the coronavirus significantly affects or damages the respiratory system and reduces the body’s oxygen demand. Because of this, with the fastest growth rate, the respiratory device industry gained importance and grew. The demand for respiratory devices has also increased with the increase in the number of COVID-19 patients.
The COVID-19 pandemic has increased the worldwide demand for the supply of many different medical devices, especially ventilators and other devices for vital signs. As such, some devices may need to be repurposed to treat seriously ill patients in certain scenarios. For instance, transport ventilators and anaesthetic devices may need to be configured to provide patients with longer-term ventilation.
UNIQUE COVID-19 VARIATIONS– only available in this this report are dedicated analysis of 4 different rebound scenarios of how the market will develop – no matter how COVID-19 affects the economy.
Which Factors are Fueling Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Industry Growth?
• Rise in geriatric population
• Rising awareness for respiratory diseases
• Innovations in anesthesia and respiratory devices
Which Factors are Restraining Growth?
• Unfavorable reimbursement policies
• Lack of patient adherence in respiratory diseases
• Stringent regulations
What are Market Opportunities?
• Investment for respiratory diseases
• Increased ventilator production
• Surge in demand for respiratory devices for home care settings
• Rise in number of surgeries that requires anesthesia
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Brazil, Mexico, and rest of Latin America markets are studied as the major markets under Latin America region. A multitude of developing countries make up Latin America. Nearly 600 million people are undergoing demographic shifts, in which rapid population growth is combined with a gradual ageing of the people. For general and respiratory health, this part of the globe presents great challenges. There are substantial or even higher rates of chronic respiratory illnesses or exposure to risk in most countries.
Respiratory devices segment dominated the Latin America anesthesia and respiratory devices market by product type and is projected to witness CAGR of 6.7% during the first half of the forecast period i.e. 2020 to 2025. The analyst anticipates that Anesthesia devices segment will witness fastest growth rate of 7.8%during the forecast period i.e. 2020 to 2030.
Global anesthesia and respiratory devices market 2020-2030 is segmented on the basis of product and geography.
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: By Product Type
• Anesthesia Devices
– Anesthesia Machines:
– Anesthesia Delivery Machines
– Anesthesia Ventilators
– Anesthesia Monitors
– Anesthesia Disposables:
– Anesthesia Masks
– Anesthesia Accessories
• Respiratory Devices
– Oxygen Concentrators
– Positive Airway Pressure Devices
– Reusable Resuscitators
– Respiratory Inhalers
– Respiratory Disposables:
– Disposable Oxygen Masks
– Tracheostomy Tubes
– Nasal Cannula
– Respiratory Measurement Devices:
– Pulse Oximeters
– Peak Flow Meters
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 15 leading national markets:
• North America
– Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
– Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
– Rest of Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
– South Africa
– Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market will surpass $xx million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2030. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
COVID-19 Impact on Production of Critical Care Products
The companies are ramping up the production of vital health technology products such as hospital ventilators in response to COVID-19 pandemic. For instance, in March 2020, Philips announced to increase the production of hospital ventilators for the treatment of patients with the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19). It is also mobilizing its supplier network to increase production in this extraordinary circumstance. Likewise, in April 2020, Medtronic ramped up the production of ventilators amid COVID-19 pandemic. The company had plans to manufacture 25,000 ventilators across all platforms in six months period.
How the Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market report helps you
In summary, our 610+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market, with forecasts for Product Type, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues. Respiratory devices segment accounts for the major share of the global anesthesia and respiratory devices market in 2019 while anesthesia devices segment is expected to be the fastest growing marking during the forecast period.
• Revenue forecasts to 2030 for 5 regional and 16 key national markets – See forecasts for the anesthesia and respiratory devices market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies. There will be growth in both established and in developing markets. Our analyses show that the U.S. would continue dominating the global anesthesia and respiratory devices market while India is poised to grow at a double digit CAGR during the forecast period, 2020 to 2030.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 20 of the major companies involved in the Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market. The anesthesia and respiratory devices market is relatively concentrated with top ten players accounting for 57% share of the total market in 2019. Some of the company’s profiled in this report include:
– ResMed Inc.
– Medtronic plc
– Vyaire Medical Inc.
– Masimo Corporation
– Invacare Corporation
– Hamilton Medical AG
– Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
– Nihon Kohden Corporation
– Omron Healthcare, Inc.
– Smiths Medical
– Royal Philips
– General Electric Company
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our newly report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. This study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058457/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001