Peninsula Plaza (Credit: Cushman & Wakefield)
Fifteen strata offices at Peninsula Plaza, occupying a total area of 7,804 sq ft, are up for sale at $17.6 mil ($2,255 psf). The offices are on the sixth floor and can be sold en masse or individually, with sizes available from 549 sq ft.
Peninsula Plaza, on 111 North Bridge Road, sits on a 999-year leasehold plot in City Hall. It is a 30-storey mixed-use building comprising a five-storey retail podium and a 24-storey office block and a car park.
The property is located near St Andrew’s Cathedral, National Gallery, the Supreme Court, and City Hall MRT Interchange Station, which connects the East-West Line and North-South Line. It is also within walking distance to Bras Basah MRT Station on the Circle Line. Malls such as Funan, Raffles City and Capitol Piazza are also nearby.
The tender will close at 3pm on Sept 25.
For price trends, recent transactions, other project info, check out the Peninsula Plaza project research page
- Investment sales rise 30.7% in 2Q2019 on major office deals
- Freehold strata office floor at Sim Lim Tower for sale at $15 mil
- Six strata offices at International Plaza up for sale
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Two strata retail units at Peninsula Plaza for sale at $13.5 mil
- Dairy Farm Singapore selling 7-Eleven portfolio of 13 HDB shophouses and a Peninsula Plaza retail shop
- Perennial Real Estate and Pontiac Land reach settlement on The Capitol
- UrWork to open new co-working space at Suntec City in 2018
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available