20.59k followers • 30 symbols Watchlist by Yahoo Finance
Follow this list to discover and track the stocks that were bought the most by hedge funds in the last quarter.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Altria Group, Inc.
General Electric Company
Vodafone Group Plc
ICICI Bank Limited
Sirius XM Holdings Inc.
Invitation Homes Inc.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Kimco Realty Corporation
Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
Devon Energy Corporation
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited
United States Steel Corporation
Verra Mobility Corporation
Office Depot, Inc.
BellRing Brands, Inc.
Satsuma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Nabors Industries Ltd.
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.
Churchill Capital Corp III
In the latest trading session, General Electric (GE) closed at $6.69, marking a +1.67% move from the previous day.
Shares of Farfetch (NYSE: FTCH) pulled back Friday from their recent rally as investors reacted to positive news on the COVID-19 treatment front by selling "coronavirus stocks" like the e-commerce luxury fashion seller in favor of recovery plays. As a result, Farfetch closed the day down by 4.5%. The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.4%, outperforming the Nasdaq, which gained 0.7%, reflecting investors' bias toward cyclical stocks over tech names.
Eldorado Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ: ERI) ("Eldorado" or the "Company") announced that at a meeting today, the Company received approval from the Indiana Gaming Commission in connection with its pending acquisition of Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: CZR) ("Caesars"), subject to applicable conditions.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Office Depot, Korea Electric Power, Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize, AZZ and Oasis Midstream Partners
FMC Corp (FMC) intends to refine and validate a sophisticated pest prediction model for diamondback moths focused on current and historical data.
BP has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past two months, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
On June 8, 2020, the National Bureau of Economic Research determined that the United States economy entered a recession in February 2020. The first pick is Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR), a discount variety store operator that serves lower-income customers. Next up is Altria (NYSE: MO), a cigarette manufacturer with resilient sales because of the habit-forming nature of its products.
Shares of Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) fell 10.8% in the first half of 2020, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, as the casino industry was thrown into turmoil. What saved Caesars' stock was the company's agreement to be bought out by Eldorado Resorts (NASDAQ: ERI). Caesars shareholders are to get $8.40 per share in cash and 0.0899 shares of Eldorado stock.
Invitation Homes Inc. (NYSE: INVH) ("Invitation Homes" or the "Company") today announced that it will release its second quarter 2020 financial and operating results on Monday, August 3, 2020, after the market closes. The Company will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time to review second quarter results, discuss recent events, and conduct a question-and-answer session.
Altria Group, Inc. ("Altria") (NYSE:MO) today announced that its greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets have been approved for the first time by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Scope 1 and 2 target covering greenhouse gas emissions from Altria’s operations is consistent with reductions required to keep warming to 1.5°C, a goal that the latest climate science says is needed to prevent the most damaging effects of climate change. The Scope 3 target meets the criteria for ambitious value chain goals and current best practice.
Shares of battered industrial conglomerate General Electric (NYSE: GE) tumbled 38.8% in the first six months of 2020, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Poorly timed investments in consumer credit and oilfield services conspired with the disastrous acquisition of Alstom Power to tank the company's finances. In March, CEO Larry Culp also managed to score a win by closing the sale of the company's biopharma unit to his former company Danaher in a $21.4 billion deal.
Shares of Farfetch (NYSE: FTCH), a global e-commerce marketplace for the luxury fashion industry, jumped by as much as 12.8% Thursday morning after yet another analyst upgrade drove investor optimism about the company's near-term business. China Renaissance analyst Ella Ji upgraded Farfetch from hold to buy and boosted the firm's price target on the stock to $33 -- suggesting significant upside to its current price of roughly $21 per share. It was the second major upgrade for Farfetch this month after Deutsche Bank analyst Lloyd Walmsley raised his institution's target price from $17 to $23, asserting that it is "increasingly clear how the company will emerge stronger from the COVID-related disruptions."
Bristol Myers (BMY) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank 1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
BP has paid Reliance Industries $1 billion (792 million pounds) to set up a joint network of thousands of petrol stations across India to tap the country's rapidly growing energy demand. BP will hold 49% and Reliance the remaining 51% in the new company called Jio-bp, which will expand Reliance's current 1,400 retail sites up to 5,500 over the next five years, the pair said in a statement on Thursday after announcing the venture last August. The plan comes as billionaire Mukesh Ambani, the owner of Reliance, which operates the world's biggest refining complex in Jamnagar, is currently in talks with oil group Saudi Arabia's Aramco to sell a 20% stake in the oil to chemical conglomerate.
BP <BP.L> has paid Reliance Industries <RELI.NS> $1 billion to set up a joint network of thousands of petrol stations across India to tap the country's rapidly growing energy demand. BP will hold 49% and Reliance the remaining 51% in the new company called Jio-bp, which will expand Reliance's current 1,400 retail sites up to 5,500 over the next five years, the pair said in a statement on Thursday after announcing the venture last August. The plan comes as billionaire Mukesh Ambani, the owner of Reliance, which operates the world's biggest refining complex in Jamnagar, is currently in talks with oil group Saudi Arabia's Aramco to sell a 20% stake in the oil to chemical conglomerate.
After 3 1/2 months of being out of work amid the coronavirus outbreak, thousands of Atlantic City casino workers got the call they had been waiting for: It was time to go back to work. “I wanted this nightmare to go away,” said Mineli Polanco, a costumed beverage server at the Borgata. Gov. Phil Murphy, a Democrat, ordered Atlantic City's nine casinos shut on March 16.
Ciena's (CIEN) cutting-edge 800G coherent optics enables Vodafone New Zealand to provide citizens with access to the world's finest digital services.
BP is more vulnerable to the energy market downturn since its balance sheet is way weaker than Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A).
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Canadian Solar, Office Depot and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Kroger, United Natural Foods, Sprouts Farmers Market, Pilgrim's Pride and Office Depot
Investors need to pay close attention to U.S. Steel (X) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Eldorado Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ: ERI) ("Eldorado" or the "Company") and Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: CZR) ("Caesars" or "Caesars Entertainment") today announced that, in connection with the previously announced merger (the "Merger") of Caesars with a subsidiary of Eldorado, the deadline for Caesars stockholders to elect the form of merger consideration they wish to receive in the transaction has been set for 5:00 p.m., New York time, July 16, 2020 (the "Election Deadline"). The completion of the transaction remains subject to the satisfaction or waiver of certain closing conditions contained in the parties’ Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of June 24, 2019 (as amended on August 15, 2019, the "Merger Agreement"). The Election Deadline may be changed or extended in the event the anticipated closing date is delayed to a subsequent date, in which case Eldorado will promptly announce any such delay and, when determined, the rescheduled Election Deadline.