202.46 -0.13 (-0.06%)
After hours: 4:45PM EDT
|Bid||202.46 x 4000|
|Ask||202.58 x 900|
|Day's range||202.36 - 206.50|
|52-week range||142.00 - 233.47|
|Beta (3Y monthly)||1.09|
|PE ratio (TTM)||17.04|
|Earnings date||30 Jul 2019|
|Forward dividend & yield||3.08 (1.50%)|
|1y target est||211.18|
Skyworks, along with Apple, was upgraded to outperform by Raymond James on Thursday, on predictions of a 5G iPhone rollout in 2020. "Halftime Report" trader Steve Weiss discusses his position in Skyworks and why he doesn't entirely agree with the call.
US stock markets made an all-time high earlier this week. BlackRock CEO Larry Fink expects the markets to move even higher.
An Israeli cybersecurity company has reportedly developed spyware that can scrape data from the servers of Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft products.
The Israeli company whose spyware hacked WhatsApp has told buyers its technology can surreptitiously scrape all of an individual’s data from the servers of Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft, ...
, exploring the company’s dual role as both a retailer and a host to rival third-party merchants, and looking into “how the use of accumulated marketplace seller data by Amazon as a retailer affects competition”. The Dane has built a fearsome reputation during her five-year term as a tough enforcer of competition law, fining Google more than €8bn and forcing Apple to pay €14bn in back taxes. US president Donald Trump has accused Ms Vestager of hating the US, “perhaps worse than any person I’ve ever met.
iHeartMedia (IHRT), the 1 audio media company in the US, has emerged from bankruptcy and its ownership is now available to the public on the NASDAQ exchange. The debt owners have taken over the firm in a restructuring plan that wiped more than $10 billion in debt off the books.
Should you take a bite of Apple in 2019? In 2020? (And on what day of the week?) Or is Wall Street making this decision a lot more complicated than it needs to be?
The US-China trade deal is reportedly 90% complete. However, it’s the remaining 10% that’s turning out to be difficult.
Investing.com – Stocks ended the day flat Thursday, after paring the bulk of losses as growing expectations for aggressive Federal Reserve easing lifted sentiment following mixed corporate earnings.
Investing.com - U.S. futures fell on Thursday, under the dual impact of a disappointing quarterly update from Netflix and revived concerns about U.S.-China trade.
Raymond James upgraded Apple and said its most recent checks show Apple is preparing to bring a 5G iPhone to a wider range of models than previously thought.