|Bid||24.14 x 0|
|Ask||24.15 x 0|
|Day's range||23.84 - 24.21|
|52-week range||23.84 - 30.37|
|Beta (3Y monthly)||1.07|
|PE ratio (TTM)||10.49|
|Forward dividend & yield||1.00 (4.08%)|
|1y target est||30.91|
Singapore O&G Ltd (SGX: 41X), United Overseas Bank Ltd (SGX: U11) and Hongkong Land Holdings Limited (SGX: H78) are trading close to their 52-week low.
Nov 12 (Reuters) - United Overseas Bank Ltd: * UOB AND GRAB ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC REGIONAL ALLIANCE * ALLIANCE WILL ENABLE UOB TO DELIVER FINANCIAL SERVICES TO GRAB'S ASEAN-WIDE USER BASE * UNDER ALLIANCE, ...
Has there ever been a more crucial US midterm election for global stock markets? Probably. According to experts, there have been 10 pivotal midterm elections since 1826. This year’s results, which comes at a time of high stock-market volatility, hang in the balance. American voters will have to weigh up the benefits of more tax […]
Results from OCBC, venture Corp and Sembcorp Industries, interest-rate decision from the Bank of England and the BoJ are some of next week's highlights.
* Singapore, Thailand post 4th straight week of losses * Vietnam marks a 6 pct drop on the week By Rashmi Ashok Oct 26 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets dropped on Friday, tracking broader ...
SINGAPORE (Oct 22): United Overseas Bank (UOB) has successfully digitised application processes for all its consumer banking product offerings. The milestone was achieved by UOB in line with its three-month goal to transform the application and approval processes for all of its retail products, with the aim of making banking simpler, smarter and safer.
SINGAPORE (Oct 18): United Overseas Bank (UOB) today launched its pan-regional Engagement Lab (eLab), which enables it to personalise the way it converses and serves its Digital Bank customers. The UOB eLab is the first dedicated unit set up by a bank in Southeast Asia that focuses on using the latest technology and behavioural insights to deepen customer engagement. UOB will be setting up eLabs across its network of Asean countries, such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
In this article, we will compare the latest quarterly performance of three local banks to determine the best performer.
A mini-series of articles comparing Singapore's bank shares, this time with a comparison of their long-term track record of growth.
The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) raised the US federal funds rate (FFR) by 25 basis points (bps) on 26 Sep-2018, and indicated the possibility of another FFR hike in December with three more to follow next year. Historically, there is a positive correlation between FFR and 3-month SIBOR, which has also risen to an average of 1.63% in 3Q18 from 1.51% in the prior quarter representing a 12 bps q-o-q increment. This will help to widen the 3Q18 net interest margin for United Overseas Bank (UOB). Furthermore, healthy sales in recent property launches indicated that the Government’s property cooling measures in early July might have limited impact on mortgage growth. Meanwhile, UOB pressed on with its plans for a digital bank, which we believed will be positive for its long-term growth as we await more implementation details. Maintain BUY. RHB Research (28 Sep)
Despite Singapore’s healthy economic fundamentals and strong corporate earnings performance in 2Q18, analysts are striking a more cautious tone. Analysts are touting that earnings momentum is expected to decelerate, bringing an end to 18 months of earnings upgrades.
SINGAPORE (Sept 26): United Overseas Bank’s near-term loans growth is not expected to be affected by trade war and property cooling measures, say analysts.
US tariffs on S$200 billion worth of Chinese-made goods kick in, the Fed to announce its latest interest-rate decision, and Singapore bank lending are some of the highlights next week.
* Most markets rise as trade war concerns fade * Singapore, Indonesia climb for third session By Sumeet Gaikwad Sept 21 (Reuters) - Philippine shares jumped 3.5 percent on Friday, the most in 32 months, ...
This article looks at three reasons why investors might find United Overseas Bank Ltd (SGX: U11) an interesting investment.
* Financials drag Malaysian index lower * Indonesia falls for second straight session * Thailand posts near 4-month closing high By Sumeet Gaikwad Sept 18 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets were ...
* Philippine shares fall to 2-month low * Singapore down for a second straight session By Sumeet Gaikwad Sept 18 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Tuesday, in line with Asian peers, after ...
* Vietnam climbs for fifth straight session * Singapore, Malaysian, Thai shares also rise By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri Sept 13 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares jumped on Thursday and Philippine stocks saw ...