|Expense ratio (net)||N/A|
|Last cap gain||N/A|
|Morningstar risk rating||N/A|
|Beta (5Y monthly)||N/A|
|5y average return||N/A|
|Average for category||N/A|
SINGAPORE (May 13): UOB KayHian is maintaining Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp (OCBC) at “buy” with a target price of $14.62 based on 1.42 times FY19F book. “We raised our earnings forecast for 2019 by 2.2% after factoring in the better-than-expected results for 1Q19,” says OCBC analyst Jonathan Koh. Although OCBC’s management expects global economic growth to slow, UOB says strong capital and funding base as well as stringent cost control will enable OCBC to continue expanding its franchise in key markets.
Singapore's central bank said it is studying whether to allow financial technology firms to operate digital-only banks in the city-state, as regulators in other Asian markets begin issuing virtual banking licences. Singapore is among several financial centres in the region, such as Hong Kong, Seoul and Tokyo, pushing to become a fintech hotspot. "Technology and other non-bank firms have been making large digital strides, and they have brought substantive value to their customers in doing so.
* Indonesia shares slide 1.4 pct * Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk PT biggest drag on Indonesian shares * Philippines bucks trend By Aditya Soni May 3 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets slid on ...
SINGAPORE (Apr 23): RHB Research is maintaining Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp (OCBC) at “neutral” saying the stock is fairly valued.
* Trump said trade deal with China might be out in 4 weeks * Singapore posts biggest weekly gain in 12 weeks * Philippine inflation eases, interest rate cut expected By Shreya Mariam Job April 5 (Reuters) ...
* Philippine March inflation slowest in 15 months * Singapore set to post 4th consecutive weekly gain * Concrete developments on Sino-U.S. trade talks eyed By Shreya Mariam Job April 5 (Reuters) - Southeast ...
* Singapore up for fifth straight session * Thailand down after four days of gains * New round of Sino-U.S. talks awaited By Shreya Mariam Job April 3 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell ...
* China's positive March PMI data bolsters sentiment Thailand posts four sessions of gains in five * Philippines snaps two straight sessions of gains By Shreya Mariam Job April 1 (Reuters) - Singapore ...
* China's Jan-Feb industrial output slips, investment picks up * Profit taking may be likely in near term - Singapore analyst By Rashmi Ashok March 14 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets remained ...