No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Singapore markets closed
Straits Times Index
Mastercard Incorporated (MA)
NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
At close: 4:00PM EDT
2,694 reactions on $MA conversation
Sign in to post a message.
MA share price has grown an average of 5.49 times per year since 2006. 2020 revenue percentage change +12.9%. Profits percentage change +38.6%. Assets $29,236 M. Employees 18,000. Let these guys run the country!
Today’s positive U.S. Economic data is a bullish confirmation that MA will be firing on all cylinders as the Economy starts opening up into the rest of FY 2021 and beyond!📈👍🚀
$400 by Earnings.........what do you think?
MA is sitting at a relatively good price on the eve of the launch into earnings season!🤔☝️
*** Investors are actually looking at a MA stock that could soar way beyond current level over the next year with a U.S Economy that’s poised to boom📈👌
- Today offers a great opportunity to get ahead of the crowd of buyers on the sidelines who will be chasing the MA & V surge for the rest of this year and beyond🤞💪🖖
MA and V both have very impressive margins. Here's MAs: 100% gross margins, obviously due to zero COGS, EBITDA margin 63.95 percent, operating margin 53.15 percent, free cash flow margin 48.2 percent. So this company is a profit machine. Go home bears.
Mmmmm dividends :)
great well managed company. nowhere to go but up with this stock. good luck to all MA investors!
Mastercard Inc. MA will be acquiring a minority stake in Airtel Mobile Commerce BV (AMC BV), the subsidiary of Airtel Africa.
*** Extremely positive vibes for MA to be entrenched in what will be — one of the strongest economic growth areas of the planet 🌍 over the next 2 decades!🤔📈👍
Let's take out the 52 week high and blast through $400 by earnings!! Congrats Longs!
I bought this during its early November dip glad I did.
In the interest of truth in advertising ,Mastercard and Visa should label their products 'debt cards'.
Greeting Long Term Mastercard Investors.
I've been a shareholder of Mastercard for approx. 12 years. I was orginally invested in Visa yet decided to switch my portfolio to Mastercard as it is growing earnings at a slightly faster pace. Both companies are superior in my opinion. I am a retail investor like the rest of the crowd on this message board and I am a firm believer in both Visa & Mastercard long term growth prospects. I know there have been several other players in the payments space, yet, most rely on the infastructure and piggy back on MA & V network backbone. The barrier to entry is enormous, thus, no company has been able to penetrate what V & MA have created in terms of a worldwide processing network, which required billions of dollars of several decades.
I have learned in my 12 years of owning both V & MA that they are a buy and hold on any dip in share price. Here are some things to ponder.
1. 80% of the world still uses cash for transactions
2. Online Shopping is growing at an exponential rate.
3. MA & V are just getting started, based on the #1 & #2
4. Both companies are shareholder freindly, buying back billions of dollars of shares on an annual basis. MA had 1.4 million a few years ago (afer a 10:1 slit) now share count id down significantly, which increases share price and EPS.
5. If you look at historical figures going back over 30nyears, regardless of what the economy was performing on a yearly basis, MA & V always made a profit and grew eps. Even during the great recession (08/09) and Covid (20/21) both companies reported a profit and earnings growth.
6. MA and V have spent the last year consolidating (look at the one year graph), a huge basis was formed. Now that the economy is slowly recovering, fund managers and institutions have been buying back into both companies. Remeber 90% of share volume is by institutions, not retail investors. These institutions know, that once the economy is running on all 8 cylinders, Ma & V EPS will be exploding higher. This is why they have been buying shares and driving the share price up much higher, almost on a daily basis.
7. The more hotels rooms booker (airbnb) the better MA does, The more Apple phones are sold, the better MA does (most poeple pay with a credit card for a $1000 phone). The better Amazon does in online sales, the better MA does, the more houses sold (people buying furniture) the better MA does, the list goes on and on and on......etc......
MA increase in value approx. 30-40% on yearly basis. Give or take a few points.
Hold on to your shares and you will rewarded in the future.
Peace & Cash to the Masses
The global economy is schedule to rebound very strongly from current levels, so; MA & V are great buys at current trading levels because they will be key beneficiaries and key to most financial consumer actions!🤔☝️📈
OVERSTOCK BLOCKCHAIN Subsidiaries TZERO & BITT in focus on this Twitter Feed:
<< One week from tomorrow there will be officially TWO central bank digital currencies active in the world: 1) The Sand Dollar in the Bahamas, which is backed by $350B mkt cap $MA, and 2) DCash in the Eastern Carribean, which is backed by @BittGlobal, 84% owned by $3B mkt cap $OSTK >>
<< $OSTK This is 100% fact IMO. NFT's are the gateway to digitizing EVERYTHING and many NFT's will eventually become STO's. >>
<< NFT's are the stepping stone from Bitcoin to Security Tokens I have a feeling the security token industry is going to absolutely blow up within the next two years. Companies like @INXLimited , @tZERO , @Securitize are gonna make this happen... get ready. Do your research. >>
* * * * * * * *
RE: BITT (OVERSTOCK controlled Blockchain Subsidiary) — OVERSTOCK took a controlling state recently. Again, OVERSTOCK is “ahead of the curve”. See prior news below...
* * * * * *
My takeaway —> The new focus on the Blockchain Subsidiaries will take them to the “next level”. If investors can wait a couple years, I believe exponential growth is going to happen!
INVEST & HOLD $OSTKO $OSTK and tZERO’s $TZROP 🚀10% of Adjusted Gross Revenues, Quarterly Dividend, Digital Security Tokens!
Did I not say 400 by summer 😳
It fell because of Visa —being investigated by DOJ. Probably it was part of an ETF
V has broken out into serious green — MA shouldn’t be far behind into the closing bell (((🔔 )))!🤔📈☝️
Some MLB teams announcing all stadium transactions will be cashless. More revenue coming in.
Gonna roll over big time stimmy checks mark the top
MA has been very neutral since highs of 380. Let’s hope today is the start to a new path forward
Singapore trader’s lavish lifestyle allegedly fuelled by S$1 billion fraud
Exclusive: Grab mulling secondary Singapore listing after SPAC merger - sources
Citi to exit retail banking in 13 markets across Asia, Europe
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads