Singapore markets closed

Kadmon Holdings, Inc. (KDMN)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
8.76-0.06 (-0.68%)
As of 3:15PM EDT. Market open.
Sign in to post a message.
  • A
    Drop today makes no sense. They said the deal closes sometime in the 4Q. So that would be at most 3.5 months-- say 3 months. From 8.65 to 9.50 (cash) is 9.8%, multiply that by 4 to get an annualized return of almost 40%. Risk obviously is that deal falls through. But there is a chance that another suitor could come in at a higher price. 40% annualized return. When was the last time that Sanofi balked on a deal?? Never.
  • a
    at 8.79US at 12:30PMEDT today, a huge discount over the 9.50US SANOFI sure offer. Any idea why? Mr. Market is serving us a great offer? What is the risk over cash in the bank for 2 more months?
  • q
    At the point when I saw declarations everywhere I thought they were bots or that they were made up till I was persuaded and gave it a try and genuinely I don't regret the move I made on the grounds that I invested my reserve funds, and now my first speculation with him acquired me benefits of more than $87,000 and its still running! Steve continues to convey and procure predictable benefits for me. He's awesome All you'd need to do is send Steve a message
    whats<<<>>App + 1 ( 8 1 3 ) 6 8 3 ‑ 6 3 1 0
  • A
    TBIO deal took 6 weeks to close. KDMN should take 6 weeks or sooner to close. Annualized return (8.76 to 9.50 cash) is almost 50% annualized. Even if the deal takes 3 months, the annualized return is close to 35%.
  • M
    is there a scenario where the proposed lawsuits squash this deal without a suitable buyer at a higher price ?
  • A
    Kadmon Holdings Inc
    $ 9.07
    Short Squeeze Ranking™
    Daily Short Sale Volume
    Short Interest Ratio (Days To Cover)
    Short Percent of Float
    19.26 %
    Short % Increase / Decrease
    3 %
    Short Interest (Current Shares Short)
    Shares Float
    Short Interest (Prior Shares Short)

    HUGE SHORTS, I feel this deal is going through, my gut tells me "the big short-squeeze" is coming
  • j
    insider rumors ... big bio tech company has recent metings with kadmon .... maybe a bigger bid comming up ? the pipeline should at least gif a bid of 13.50
  • B
    Big Toe
    bought 3k more shares gonna be a good payday when the deal closes
  • M
    Mary Jane
    I think the IPO was $10, it should have been at least that much for the buy out.
  • a
    What is the probability of another suiter with a higher offer? if that happens, what are the penalties for KDMN to walk away to a better deal? anyone here knows?
  • g
    The deal is DONE. If Sanofi backs out, which they won't, it would cost them 60 million per the contract. The closing date is in the 4th quarter or about 2 months. Stay till the end and get 9.50. Or sell now at a lower price which won't be hard as anyone with a brain would buy low and sell higher. LONGS, WE MADE IT. BE HAPPY, TAKE THE 9.50 AND FIND THE NEXT GEM.
  • R
    NEW BIDDER ! ... Waiting for higher share price.
    hope you didn't sell
  • F
    So this deal goes through, what’s the long story here?

    Post deal, will it collapse, take off further, bounce up and down? What metrics will now become relevant?

    I am super lost here…
  • l
    As shareholder, are we happy with this deal? I felt the real value should be higher than this.
  • M
    curious why this would drop today with the $9.50 sale price?
  • j
    hoping on a better deal then 9.50 .....12.50 would be a more fair offer
  • R
    I understand the reasoning for some of you to buy this thinking you are going to get $9.50 a share but I hope most of you understand that institutions own over 98% of the shares and all it will take is one big dump and retail investors are fubar on this. I would be extremely cautious here.
  • j
    I have been increasing my exposure to biotech and as we all know in this sector, it is feast or famine. I have some that have gone up significantly in a short time and others languishing for years. TBIO and KDMN are both being bought out by the same company. TBIO was a very recent buy and KDMN was the total opposite, having held it for quite a few years, mainly underwater until recently. I can't complain about the payout but I was hoping that both companies would be public independent companies bringing out products and seeing their market caps going much higher than current buyout prices. God Bless and stay well.
  • d
    They sue when the FDA doesn’t approve. They sue when it’s high and a short seller says the data’s no good. And of course they sue when the company is bought out. These lawyers should be liable if these suits end up having no merit. Also the SEC should investigate any of these firms
  • G
    Monday morning surprise!!! BMY?? 12??? 15???