|Bid||37.46 x 0|
|Ask||37.47 x 0|
|Day's range||37.25 - 37.79|
|52-week range||35.30 - 46.48|
|PE ratio (TTM)||5.27|
|Earnings date||2 Aug 2018 - 6 Aug 2018|
|Forward dividend & yield||0.32 (0.87%)|
|1y target est||43.20|
* Singapore hits one-week low, sees worst day in over 4 weeks * Malaysia heads for a fifth straight weekly gain By Sumeet Gaikwad Aug 10 (Reuters) - Singapore shares dropped on Friday as concerns over ...
SGX lists Jardine Matheson Holdings and Jardine Strategic Holdings, in addition to four companies held by Jardine Strategic Holdings – Hongkong Land, Dairy Farm International, Mandarin Oriental and Jardine Cycle & Carriage. Four of the stocks represent approx. 13% of the STI and approx. 7% of the MSCI Hong Kong Index.
Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited's (SGX: J37) management shares it thoughts on its challenges in 2017.
This article looks at Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited (SGX: J37))’s management thoughts on its strategic development.
This article looks at Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited's (SGX: J37) performance in 2017 and its business outlook going forward.
This article will help us better understand how Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited (SGX: J37) earns its income.
* Philippines posts best intraday gain in 1 week * Indonesia's index of 45 most liquid stocks down 2.7 pct By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri May 8 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks rose on Tuesday, ...
* Broader Asian shares down * Malaysia climbs to 2-1/2 month high * Indonesian trade data lifts shares By Nikhil Nainan April 16 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares reacted positively to trade data released ...
* Singapore sees worst session in 1 week * Broader Asian shares down * Malaysia on track for 7th session of gains in 8 By Nikhil Nainan April 16 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian shares fell on Monday tracking ...
* Philippines leads gainers in region * Thai shares on track for eighth straight session of losses * Most indexes set to fall on week By Susan Mathew March 9 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets ...
* Markets await key economic data * Philippines on track for 4th straight session of losses By Ambar Warrick Feb 26 (Reuters) - Vietnam shares shot up more than 2 percent while most other Southeast Asian ...