Singapore markets closed

GuocoLand Limited (F17.SI)

SES - SES Delayed Price. Currency in SGD
Add to watchlist
1.65000.0000 (0.00%)
At close: 05:04PM SGT
Full screen
Loading interactive chart…
  • Reuters SG

    UPDATE 5-Singapore tightens housing loan limits as rates rise

    Singapore has unveiled a package of measures for the property market, including tightening lending limits for housing loans in response to a rise in interest rates, as well as new steps to moderate demand. The move would ensure "prudent borrowing" and "avoid future difficulties" in servicing home loans, said Singapore's central bank, the Ministry of National Development and the Housing & Development Board in a joint statement late on Thursday. The measures - including lowering the amount of government loans available to buy public housing by 5 percentage points - were announced late on Thursday and came into effect from Friday.

  • EdgeProp

    GuocoLand sells 84% of units at Lentor Modern on launch day

    The model of the 605-unit Lentor Modern across three 25-storey residential blocks (Photo: Samuel Isaac Chua/EdgeProp Singapore)SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - Singapore-listed property group GuocoLand announced that it sold 508 out of a total of 605 at Lentor Modern on the first day of the project’s launch on Sept 17. The sales translates to a take-up rate of 84%.According to GuocoLand, Singaporeans made up 92% of the total buyers, with permanent residents and foreigners accounting for the remaining 8%.

  • EdgeProp

    GuocoLand to set new benchmark with launch of Lentor Modern, ‘the only integrated development’ in Lentor area

    Lentor Modern has three 25-storey towers, a 96,000 sq ft retail mall and is linked underground to the Lentor MRT station (Photo: Samuel Isaac Chua/EdgeProp Singapore)SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - GuocoLand’s Lentor Modern, the first project and the only integrated development in the up-and-coming Lentor Hills estate, will preview on Sept 2. The development will have 605 residential units across three 25-storey residential towers as well as a retail mall. The entire development will be linked undergroun