|Bid||2.21 x 0|
|Ask||2.22 x 0|
|Day's range||2.19 - 2.22|
|52-week range||1.89 - 2.80|
|PE ratio (TTM)||15.90|
|Earnings date||11 May 2018|
|Forward dividend & yield||0.10 (4.75%)|
|1y target est||2.24|
ComfortDelGro Corporation Ltd (SGX: C52) is expanding into non-emergency patient transport services in Australia.
The proposed $642m acquisition of LCR might be renegotiated. As Grab assumes control over Uber’s Southeast Asian operations, ComfortDelGro is left in limbo amidst its proposed tie-up with the defeated ride-sharing giant. On December, CD announced it was cooperating with Uber for a proposed acquisition of 51% of the Lion City Rental for $642m.
This article will help us better understand the asset utilisation, profit margin and gearing of SBS Transit Ltd (SGX: S61).
This article will help us better understand the asset utilisation, profit margin and gearing of Vicom Ltd (SGX: 1D0).
Corp. Ltd., the Singapore-listed transport company said Monday. The Competition Commission of Singapore has advised both the companies that it had concluded the first phase of its review of the proposed alliance “but was unable to conclude that the proposed transaction would not raise competition concerns,” ComfortDelGro said in a stock-exchange filing. The local transport company said along with Uber, it intends to file all relevant documents to the commission to address all of its concerns in the second phase of the review, which can take up to 120 working days to complete.
The Competition Commission of Singapore listed 10 issues that require further in-depth assessment. The Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS) pushed the review of the proposed joint venture (JV) between ComfortDelGro (CDG) and Uber Technologies into the second stage of review. According to DBS Equity Research, the CCS was unable to determine whether the JV would not raise competition concerns.
The Seletar bus package's contributions will kick in starting March. ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited (CDG) is relying on its public transport services in Singapore to sustain revenue growth, as the Seletar bus package's contributions will kick in starting March, RHB Research said. Singapore Business Review previously reported CDG's lower profits were partially offset by a 3.6% gain in public transport services to $2.39b.
This was due to a 2.2% decline in revenue. ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited reported that its profit fell by 4.9% YoY from $317.1m to $301.5m in 2017. According to its financial statement, this was due ...
Its petrol sales may offset declining diesel sales. OCBC Investment Research reported a forecast of ComfortDelGro Corporation (CDG)’s earnings, rising slightly by 1% to 3% from 2018 to 2022. CDG is scaling ...
It could raise its falling driver retention rate and defend its market share. ComfortDelGro Corporation Ltd's (CDG) acquisition of Uber's car rental subsidiary, Lion City Holdings (LCR), could boost its 2018 net profit by up to 5%, UOB Kay Hian said. Singapore Business Review previously reported that CDG will acquire 51% of LCR, whilst Uber will handle the remaining 49%.
ComfortDelGro Corporation Ltd (CDG) and Uber Technologies launched an application for their new ride-hailing service, UberFLASH, today. According to a press release, the combined fleet of private-hire cars and taxis are available on the app. Singapore Business Review previously reported that CDG and Uber entered a joint venture deal which combined the companies' fleet.