|Bid||6.25 x 0|
|Ask||6.26 x 0|
|Day's range||6.19 - 6.27|
|52-week range||6.05 - 8.92|
|Beta (3Y monthly)||1.75|
|PE ratio (TTM)||34.02|
|Earnings date||23 Jan 2019 - 28 Jan 2019|
|Forward dividend & yield||0.20 (3.19%)|
|1y target est||8.40|
A 2,110 sq ft unit at Reflections at Keppel Bay will be put up for its first auction by Edmund Tie & Co. The auction will take place on Nov 21, at an opening price of $4.3 million ($2,038 psf). This is also the first mortgagee sale at the development for ET&Co, according to Joy Tan, its head of auction and sales. Reflections at Keppel Bay, a 99-year leasehold development by Keppel Land, the property arm of Keppel Corp, was completed in 2011.
Keppel Land, the property arm of Keppel Corp, and Habitap, developer of smart living systems, unveiled Singapore’s first smart-home management system powered by artificial intelligence (AI) on Nov 13. It will be deployed at Keppel Land’s upcoming residential development at Nassim Hill as well as other projects. The smart-home management system integrates three core functions of smart-home controls, community management and lifestyle services on a single platform.
* Philippines gains 1.2 pct on bargain-hunting * Thailand down; cenbank keeps rate steady By Aman Swami Nov 14 (Reuters) - Philippine shares rose over 1 percent on Wednesday, snapping three straight sessions ...
Keppel Land and smart living platform developer Habitap on Tuesday (13 Nov) unveiled Singapore’s first smart home...
* Indonesia top loser with 1.7 pct drop * All markets close lower for the week By Nikhil Subba Nov 9 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Friday and wiped out gains made in a post-U.S. midterm ...
SINGAPORE (Nov 9): Keppel Shipyard, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Keppel Offshore & Marine (Keppel O&M), has won a production barge upgrade contract worth about $30 million for the modification and upgrading of a production barge for KrisEnergy’s wholly-owned subsidiary, SJ Production Barge. Under the terms of the contract, Keppel Shipyard’s scope of work will include installing a power generation module, Electrical House, new accommodation units, and other refurbishment works for the production barge. “With a strong track record in refurbishment, modification and upgrading projects, Keppel Shipyard is well-positioned to engineer and execute a broad range of solutions for a variety of vessels,” says Chor How Jat, Managing Director (Conversions and Repairs) of Keppel O&M and Managing Director of Keppel Shipyard.
* Fed outlook wipes doubts on likelihood of Dec rate raise * Philippines, Singapore headed for steep losses on the week * Indonesia set to snap eight-session winning streak By Nikhil Subba Nov 9 (Reuters) ...
* Indonesia extends gains to over 2-month closing high * Philippines recovers from 2-week low to close flat By Nikhil Subba Nov 8 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets closed higher on Thursday, with ...
* Singapore trims early gains to close slightly higher * Indonesia gains for seventh consecutive session By Nikhil Subba Nov 7 (Reuters) - Philippine shares fell 2 percent on Wednesday following disappointing ...
Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX:BN4), DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX:D05), and Genting Singapore Ltd (SGX:G13) were avoided by institutional investors recently.
This article will help us better understand the asset utilisation, profit margin and gearing of Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX: BN4).
Singapore-based conglomerate Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX: BN4) reported lower sales and profits for its latest quarter, but there could be some positive signs for investors.
Keppel DC REIT (SGX:AJBU) recently gave updates on its latest results, the geographical breakdown of its assets, and its lease expiry profile.
SINGAPORE (Oct 17): Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation (Keppel T&T) announced that its 3Q18 earnings have dropped by 12.3% to $11.8 million, compared to $13.5 million in 3Q17. Shares in Keppel T&T closed at $1.85 on Wednesday.
Contrarian investors may want to dig deeper into Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Limited (SGX:O39), Singapore Airlines Ltd (SGX:C6L), and Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX:BN4).
Keppel DC REIT (SGX:AJBU) owns a portfolio of 15 data centres across eight countries. Here is how the REIT's business performed in its latest quarterly earnings update.
* MAS tightens monetary policy for 2nd time this year * Malaysia rises after 7 straight sessions of falls By Niyati Shetty Oct 12 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets edged higher on Friday, recovering ...
Global stock markets have been highly volatile in 2016, and fell sharply at the start of the year. Weak sentiment has been driven by the […]
SINGAPORE, Oct 4, 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - The Singapore International Robo Expo (SIRE) 2018 will return on 1-2 November to the Sands Expo and Convention Centre. The 3rd edition of SIRE will focus on next generation robotics in both its conference as well as exhibition showcase, addressing the entire value chain - from technology research and development to test bedding, to final commercialisation and go to market. "The strong growth in the Asia Pacific region has reinforced SIRE as a key platform for the robotics and automation sector to respond to rising demand," said Mr Leck Chet Lam, Managing Director, Experia Events.