No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
All Markets Summit
Singapore Markets close in 3 hrs 25 mins
Straits Times Index
CMC Crypto 200
Some landmark sites in Singapore transformed after en bloc sales
Blink Charging Co. (BLNK)
NasdaqCM - NasdaqCM Real-time price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
At close: 04:00PM EST
17,628 reactions on $BLNK conversation
Sign in to post a message.
Any theories why the stock price these last 3 weeks has declined so much?
Can anyone explain in simple terms what this exactly means from Zacks?
Investors in Blink Charging Co. BLNK need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately. That is because the Dec 17, 2021 $60.00 Call had some of the highest implied volatility of all equity options today.
Can' t beleive BLNK is not at 70-90 range.
You mean this does not worth 1/4 of CHPT at their rate of growth?
Clearly SHORTS infesting BLNK like TSLA. But look at what happened to all TSLA shorts ( very sad) .
Now is the time to buy EV stocks. Xpev and Blnk are top two on the list by TM4G Investments.
They had some interesting insights about BLNK on (
). Definitely made me think twice about the company.
Why do I have this special skill of buying around 52-wk highs?
I swear I could throw a dart at a newspaper's financial page across the room and pick better. I'll try it.
UNDER $38.00?? REALLY? SUCH a buying opportunity... the industry is JUST starting to boom; stock's going SO much higher; BUY!!!
Looking for Doubles
Looks like a good entry point for me - Good luck Longs !
You can't fight poverty by just printing more fiat into the circulation. If you mean well for the people, embrace a transparent financial system.
• H.C. Wainwright analyst Sameer Joshi upgraded Blink Charging Co (NASDAQ: BLNK) to Buy from Neutral with a $50 price target, implying a 25% upside.
• The analyst cited "several positive developments" for the upgrade, including a "significantly better" macro environment driven mainly by the approximately $7.5B allocated to electric vehicle charging network build-out in the U.S. as part of the infrastructure bill that has passed both houses of the U.S. Congress.
• Sameer believed the administration's aim to modify the existing $7,500 incentive per EV from a tax credit to a tax refund, and provide an additional benefit of $4,500 for EVs produced in U.S. factories with union labor should create additional demand for electric vehicles.
• See Also: Blink Charging Shares Surge On Better-Than-Expected Q3 Revenue
• Recently, Cowen analyst Gabe Daoud raised the price target to $41 from $35 and kept an Outperform rating on the shares. The analyst said results were another strong top-line beat while gross margins are perhaps not a big focal point, they did decline.
• Roth Capital analyst Craig Irwin upgraded Blink Charging to Buy from Neutral with a price target of $45 (implying 12% upside), up from $37, following the Q3 results.
• Irwin notes Blink's improving business momentum is likely to accelerate in 2H22 on greater availability to infrastructure subsidies.
• Irwin adds that the team's long tenure in EV charging positions it well to benefit from a constructive environment
I looked and checked everywhere longs and there was no good reason or legitimate report causing today's drop. NONE
It was purely a manipulation.
Ignore the noise. This is the game dump and pump of the big guys. Keep buying and you will have a big Christmas gift this year.
Once again Shorts are attacking with reviews and derogatory articles.
As for valuation take a look at $BLNK mkt valuation it is closing in on 2 bil .. mkt cap, they just reported revenues of 6.4 million for the qtr losing .37c a share .. they are in growth sector but more hardware oriented with electric charging stations .. they were heavily shorted as well their days to cover is 7.4 ours is 32!!!.. now look at DMRC we should be at a higher run rate on revs in also a hot market ESG and tech with recycling .. our Revs could be much more explosive and a software model where our costs are much cheaper and super high margins .. at a 2 bil mkt cap valuation we would be about $120 per share .. plus we have over 2 million shares short with a very tight shareholder base .. with small caps in vogue and being in the right sector I believe we have quite a bit of upside here and when the crowd comes or if the shorts get squeezed we could be embarking on some very exciting times .. just my opinion here
3 big risks for shorts;
1. borrow rate goes up and stock rips higher, causing buy ins
2. announcement of agreement with EV makers
3. additional sell side upgrades
Cowen gave potential Blink investors a gift today.
Office in INDIA, is an excellent move. Kudos!!
So does BLNK have an actual path to profitability? If so, when?
$6m in rev is peanuts in this industry. CEO kept coming back to the 607% increase in revenue (which normally would be fantastic) but it is based off of a prior period of $1m.
When asked about Q4 growth, he noted due to the holidays and year end, Q4 wouldn't be a strong Q. I thought people travel more during the holidays?
* Blink Charging Co : Cowen and Company raises target price to $41 from $35
Bill Gates thinks ‘acute phase’ of pandemic will end in 2022 despite Omicron
Apple's Tim Cook signed $275 billion deal to placate China - The Information
4 nostalgia-inducing en bloc exercises
© 2021 Yahoo. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads