Singapore markets open in 5 hours 29 minutes

Sofina Société Anonyme (0G2X.L)

LSE - LSE Delayed Price. Currency in EUR
Add to watchlist
209.96+3.11 (+1.50%)
At close: 05:18PM GMT
Full screen
Previous close206.86
BidN/A x N/A
AskN/A x N/A
Day's range206.20 - 211.60
52-week range170.30 - 241.60
Avg. volume5,862
Market capN/A
Beta (5Y monthly)1.03
PE ratio (TTM)N/A
Earnings dateN/A
Forward dividend & yieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-dividend dateN/A
1y target estN/A
  • Reuters SG

    Biobest buys Brazil farm solutions provider Biotrop in $570 mln deal

    Belgian sustainable crop management provider Biobest Group has reached a deal to acquire Brazilian peer Biotrop as it looks to expand its footprint in the South American agricultural powerhouse, the companies announced on Thursday. The firms said in a joint statement Biobest has signed a binding agreement to buy an 85% stake of Biotrop, which is currently controlled by private equity firm Aqua Capital, at a valuation of 532 million euros ($569.45 million). The remaining 15% stake will be bought by Biobest after a three-year transition period, the companies said, adding they expect the deal to be completed by the end of this year.