The "Smart Workplace Solutions and Integrated Workplace Management Systems by Technology, Connectivity, Applications, Device Type, Service Delivery Models, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an analysis of the smart workplace including market trends, growth drivers, market challenges, leading companies, solutions, applications, and services. The report analyzes market segments by categories, product and services, connectivity and communication technology, and regions, providing forecasts from 2020 to 2025.
The report also analyzes smart workplace solution providers with specific market recommendations. In addition, the report evaluates IWMS technology and applications with an assessment of business opportunities and market outlook. Report forecasts include the smart workplace market by technology, connectivity type, applications, device type, service delivery methods, and industry verticals.
The smart workplace is characterized as one that provides a safer, more comfortable, and productive work environment. Intelligent work is closely associated with intelligent buildings and smart facilities. In this context, it is related to various building automation solutions including smart lighting, smart security (such as access control via biometrics), intelligent HVAC systems, and more. Next-generation smart workplaces will include advanced technologies such as detection systems to determine the presence of employees for work space optimization.
In terms of market developments since the last version of this report, the COVID-19 pandemic has served as a major catalyst for workplace evolution as employees and contractors have been forced to work remotely. This has tested corporate IT and facilities staff in terms of enterprise ability to cope with a highly distributed workforce while a minimal amount of essential staff occupy core business facilities.
- Smart Workplace Market by segments in each category including: Smart Workplace Product & Integrated System, Workplace Transformation Services, and Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS).
- Smart Workplace Market by products & integrated systems in each category including: Smart Lighting, Robotics Automation, Security & Access Control, User Interface Device, Smart HVAC Control, EMS, Networking & Visual, Entertainment, Audio-video Conferencing, Fire & Safety Control, Remote Communication, Enterprise Healthcare, and Smart Documentation.
- Smart Workplace Market by Workplace Transformation Services including: Enterprise Mobility & Telecom Services, Unified Communication & Collaboration Services, Workplace Upgradation & Migration Services, Asset Management Service, Service Desk, Desktop Virtualization, Field Services, Workplace Automation Services, and Application Management Services.
- Smart Workplace Market by IWMS applications and solutions including: Property Management, Maintenance Management, Space & Move Management, Technology Management, Facility Management, Operations & Service Management, Real Estate Management, Environmental & Energy Management, Project Management, Professional Services, and Managed Services.
- Smart Workplace Market by Organisation and Building Type including: New Building, Retrofit Building, Large Enterprise, and Small & Medium Enterprises.
- Smart Workplace Market by cloud & on-premise deployment including business models: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Smart Workplace connectivity protocol market including: DALI, WiFi, LPWAN, NEAM, BACnet, LonWorks, KNX/Eib, and Modbus RTU.
- Smart Workplace Market by industry vertical including: Financial Institutions (Bank, Insurance & Others), Retail & Consumer Electronics, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Automotive, Transportation & Logistics, Telecommunication & IT, Government and Public Sector, Real Estate & Construction, Media & Entertainment, and Education.
- Smart Workplace market share by solution providers including: Platform & Automation, OEM, Networking & Infrastructure, Security & Analytics, Connectivity & Service, and System Aggregators.
- Smart Workplace Market by regions including: North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America; and forecasts by market segments & Top Countries in each region.
- Smart Workplace connected IoT devices and sensor connected IoT things & objects including: device type, connectivity protocol, industry verticals, regions, and country.
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
2.0 Smart Workplace Ecosystem
2.1 Important Market Segments
2.2 Ecosystem Players
2.3 Facility Management and Life-Cycle Cost Analysis
2.4 Traditional Office vs. Software Driven Automation
3.0 Company Analysis
4.0 Smart Workplace Forecast Market Analysis and Forecasts
5.0 North America Smart Workplace Forecast 2020 to 2027
6.0 South America Smart Workplace Forecast 2020 to 2027
7.0 Europe Smart Workplace Forecast 2020 to 2027
8.0 APAC Smart Workplace Forecast 2020 to 2027
9.0 MEA Smart Workplace Forecast 2020 to 2027
10.0 Conclusions and Recommendations
- AB Electrolux
- ABB Ltd.
- Accenture PLC
- Accruent LLC
- Acuity Brands Inc.
- Advanced Lighting Technologies Inc.
- Anixter International
- ARCHIBUS Inc.
- ASSA ABLOY Group
- Atos Se
- ATOSS Software AG
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Hausgerate GmbH
- Bosch Security Systems
- Bosch Thermotechnology GmbH
- Bridgelux Inc.
- Capgemini SE
- Cisco Systems
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Cree Inc.
- Crestron Electronics
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Dialight Plc
- Diamond Glass
- DXC Technology
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- EControl-Glas GmbH & Co. KG
- Elisa Corporation
- Emerson Electric Company
- Everlight Electronics Co. Ltd.
- And Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lfwgev
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900