Dublin, Dec. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "IoT in Healthcare Market Research Report by Technology, Application, End-user, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global IoT in Healthcare Market size was estimated at USD 72.91 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 89.40 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.95% reaching USD 251.90 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the IoT in Healthcare to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the market was studied across Bluetooth, NFC, WI-FI, and ZigBee.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Clinical Operations and Workflow Management, Connected Imaging, Inpatient Monitoring, Medication Management, and Telemedicine.
Based on End-user, the market was studied across Clinical Research Organization (CRO), Government and Defense Institutions, Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics, and Research and Diagnostics Laboratories.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the IoT in Healthcare Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global IoT in Healthcare Market, including Cisco Systems, GE Healthcare, Honeywell Life Care Solutions, IBM, Medtronic, Microsoft, Qualcomm Life, Royal Philips, SAP, and Stanley Healthcare.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global IoT in Healthcare Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global IoT in Healthcare Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global IoT in Healthcare Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global IoT in Healthcare Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global IoT in Healthcare Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global IoT in Healthcare Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global IoT in Healthcare Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing focus to improve patient engagement and deliver patient-centric care
5.2.2. Growing need for cost control in healthcare and increasing penetration of mHeath
5.2.3. Penetration of high-speed network technologies initiating IoT connectivity
5.2.4. AI, big data, and Blockchain
5.3.1. Legacy and outdated infrastructure hindering the digital growth of the medical industry
5.3.2. Connectivity disrupting IoT device performance
5.4.1. Government initiatives for promoting digital health
5.5.1. Data security and privacy issue
5.5.2. Complex integration supporting multiple devices and protocols
6. IoT in Healthcare Market, by Technology
7. IoT in Healthcare Market, by Application
7.2. Clinical Operations and Workflow Management
7.3. Connected Imaging
7.4. Inpatient Monitoring
7.5. Medication Management
8. IoT in Healthcare Market, by End-user
8.2. Clinical Research Organization (CRO)
8.3. Government and Defense Institutions
8.4. Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics
8.5. Research and Diagnostics Laboratories
9. Americas IoT in Healthcare Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific IoT in Healthcare Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa IoT in Healthcare Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Cisco Systems
13.2. GE Healthcare
13.3. Honeywell Life Care Solutions
13.7. Qualcomm Life
13.8. Royal Philips
13.10. Stanley Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8y2220
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900