Here are some of the most popular articles that have appeared on The Motley Fool Singapore’s website this week.
The company in this article is involved in the vehicular and non-vehicular testing space. It is offering a tasty dividend yield of slightly above 6%, as of Friday’s close. Therefore, income investors might be interested in this company due to the high yield. Do jump into the article to find out the identity of the company, and understand its dividend history, dividend policy, and sustainability of its dividend.
Investing in a business without knowledge of how the company makes money is like travelling to an unknown territory without a map.
In his piece, my Foolish colleague Lawrence Nga looks at three main ways Singapore Telecommunications Limited (SGX: Z74), the largest telco in Singapore with a 49% mobile market share and 4.1 million mobile customers, brings in the revenue.
On Thursday, the Straits Times Index (SGX: ^STI) plunged 2.7% to 84 points, following the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average – major market indices for the US – dropping more than 3% each. The stock markets of the world could go on to fall further due to the macroeconomic fears. With so much uncertainty, Chin Hui Leong shows us what we can do to be level-headed and not panic amid the turbulent times.
- Singapore’s Top 5 Dividend-Paying Blue-Chip Stocks
- 15 Singapore Shares That Could Go on to Crush the Market in October 2018 and Beyond
- The Phillip SING Income ETF: A New Option for Income-Hungry Singapore Investors
- It’s a Wrap: The Top 3 and Bottom 3 Blue-Chip Shares for September
- 15 Best Shares in October 2018 and Beyond: A Behind-The-Scenes Look
- Singapore’s Bank Stocks Have Dipped Substantially. Are They Cheap Now?
The information provided is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be personalised investment or financial advice. Motley Fool Singapore contributor Sudhan P doesn't own shares in any companies mentioned.