The space is currently tenanted to HSBC Bank and Starbucks (Credit: ET&Co)
A ground floor strata commercial space at Coronation Shopping Plaza on Bukit Timah Road is up for sale by tender. The guide price is at $35 million ($5,392 psf), according to sole marketing agent Edmund Tie & Company (ET&Co).
The subject property has a strata floor area of about 6,491 sq ft, and occupies a corner with direct street level access from the main thoroughfare of Bukit Timah Road and Coronation Road.
Currently tenanted to HSBC Bank and Starbucks, the property enjoys high footfall.Tan Kah Kee and Botanic Gardens MRT stations on the Downtown Line are also less than a 7-minute walk away.
Foreigners are eligible to purchase it, and will not be subjected to any Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty or Seller’s Stamp Duty.
The tender will close on Jan 18, 2019.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Mortgagee sale at Reflections at Keppel Bay for $4.3 mil
- UNDER THE HAMMER: Semi-detached house in Cheng Soon Garden up for mortgagee sale
- Upper East Coast site for landed housing up for en bloc sale
- OrangeTee & Tie launches one-stop agent app
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available