St. Francis Court, a 99-year leasehold apartment at 90 Saint Francis Road in district 12, has been put up for collective sale. The development has a $95 million price tag and if the sale is successfully at that price, owners are expected to walk away with $1 million to $1.5 million each, says marketing agent ERA Realty Network.
St Francis Court has launched a collective sale attempt with a $95 million price tag (Picture: ERA)
The development sits on a 34,111 sq ft site which has a plot ratio of 2.8 under the 2014 Master Plan, and currently comprises 71 units in an 11-storey block. The site has 73 years left on its lease, and the premium to top up the lease is expected to cost from $9 million to $15 million. The site can be redeveloped to yield 100 to 120 units, and a pre-application feasibility study is also not required.
The public tender will open on Oct 18, and close on Nov 29.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Gilstead Mansion launches second collective sale attempt
- This week in property: Highlights from Oct 15 to Oct 19
- Far East Hospitality offers soft launch rates for two new hotels in Sentosa
- Edmund Tie & Co founding chairman to retire in January
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available