Technavio has been monitoring the office stationery and supplies b2b market and it is poised to grow by USD 29.14 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200813005518/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Office Stationery and Supplies B2B Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
Increasing demand for recyclable stationery products is a major trend driving the market growth.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 2.23% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 29.14 bn during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
3M Co., Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Amazon.com Inc., BIC Group, Costco Wholesale Co., Office Depot Inc., Staples Inc., Tesco Plc, Walmart Inc., and WHSmith Plc., are some of the major market participants
- What is the key market driver?
The growing online sale of office stationery and supplies is driving the growth of the market is the major factor driving the market
- How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 36% of the market share
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Amazon.com Inc., BIC Group, Costco Wholesale Co., Office Depot Inc., Staples Inc., Tesco Plc, Walmart Inc., and WHSmith Plc. are some of the major market participants. The growing online sale of office stationery and supplies will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Office Stationery and Supplies B2B Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Office Stationery and Supplies B2B Market is segmented as below:
- Distribution Channel
- Paper Products
- Desk Supplies
- Stationery/mailing Supplies
- Computer/printer Supplies
- Filing Supplies
- Binding Supplies
- Time Tracking Supplies
- Supplies For Hanging
- Identification Suppliesa
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40126
Office Stationery and Supplies B2B Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The office stationery and supplies b2b market report covers the following areas:
- Office Stationery and Supplies B2B Market Size
- Office Stationery and Supplies B2B Market Trends
- Office Stationery and Supplies B2B Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing demand for recyclable stationery products as one of the prime reasons driving the office stationery and supplies B2B market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Office Stationery and Supplies B2B Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist office stationery and supplies B2B market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the office stationery and supplies B2B market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the office stationery and supplies B2B market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of office stationery and supplies B2B market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Paper products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Desk supplies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Stationery/mailing supplies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Computer/printer supplies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Filing supplies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Binding supplies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Time tracking supplies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Supplies for hanging - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Identification supplies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing demand for recyclable stationery products
- Growing popularity of private-label brands
- E-auctioning of office stationery and supplies
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- BIC Group
- Costco Wholesale Co.
- Office Depot, Inc.
- Staples Inc.
- Tesco Plc
- Walmart Inc.
- WHSmith Plc
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.