The Octagon (Credit: Cushman & Wakefield)
A freehold ground floor retail space and two office floors at the Octagon on 105 Cecil Street is up for sale at $43 million, which translates to $3,500 psf for the ground floor retail unit and $2,450 psf for the two office floors.
The space for sale is on the first, second and fourth floors of the building. It occupies a total area of 15,995 sq ft: the retail floor occupies 3,617 sq ft, while the two upper office floors each covers 6,189 sq ft.
The ground floor unit is currently leased to a fitness centre, while the two upper office floors are occupied by two separate childcare centres.
The Octagon is a 25-storey office building with two levels of basement carpark, located at the junction of Boon Tat Street and Cecil Street in Singapore’s CBD. It is a nine-minute walk to Raffles Place MRT Station, and a three-minute walk to Telok Ayer MRT Station.
The tender for the property will close on July 3 at 3pm.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Ageing buildings in the CBD get a lifeline
- Three floors at The Octagon on the market for $45.5 mil
- Two Freehold Strata Office Floors at The Octagon up for sale
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available