Here are some of the most popular articles that have appeared on The Motley Fool Singapore’s website for the month.
I explored 30 shares that were ranked highly in a screen specially developed using the Magic Formula investing strategy popularised by Joel Greenblatt. The strategy was highlighted in Greenblatt’s investing book, The Little Book That Beats The Market.
For those who wish to know the exact metrics that were used for the screening process, you can check out another article here.
In this article, my Foolish colleague, Jeremy Chia, studied two local companies whose shares you can buy and hold forever. One of the companies is a well-established bank while the other is a leading medical group. Jump into the article to know the exact identities of those firms and why they can be relied upon for the long-term.
The Singapore stock market benchmark, the Straits Times Index (SGX: ^STI), consists of 30 shares and they all pay a dividend. However, some of the index components have higher dividend yields than the rest. Chin Hui Leong and Esjay, in their article, jointly looked at the top 10 blue-chips that have the best dividend yields.
- Singapore’s Top 5 Dividend-Paying Blue-Chip Stocks
- 3 Singapore Blue-Chip Shares That Warren Buffett Might Like
- 3 REITS That Have More Than 8% Yield Right Now
- 3 Singapore-Listed Dividend Companies That Are Perfect For Retirement
- 5 Top Blue-Chip Singapore Shares with the Highest Dividend Yields
- Which Blue-Chip Property Developer Is The Cheapest Now?
The information provided is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be personalised investment or financial advice. Motley Fool Singapore contributor Sudhan P doesn't own shares in any companies mentioned.