- The Latest: Kerry says work underway to restore Syria … Associated Press - 33 minutes ago
- Must-Know: Why Is XME Correlated to Copper Prices? Market Realist - 37 minutes ago
XME has the highest correlation with copper. This is surprising because Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) is the only copper producer in which XME has invested.
- What Are Analysts’ Recommendations for BHP Billito … Market Realist - 37 minutes ago
Among the analysts that track BHP Billiton (BHP) (BBL), 45% have given the company a “buy” recommendation, and 10% have given it a “sell” recommendation.
- Energy explorers Haliburton and Baker Hughes abandon … Associated Press - 40 minutes ago
- European stocks mixed after Asia falls; Tokyo down … Associated Press - 57 minutes ago
- Markets Right Now: European stocks rise despite Asian … Associated Press - 59 minutes ago
- Europe stocks rally, shrug off Japan-led Asia loss … AFP News - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
European shares rallied Monday in holiday-thinned trading ahead of key US and eurozone data despite a sharp drop in Tokyo as a surging yen hit exporters. Frankfurt and Paris pushed slightly higher after ending last week deep in the red as markets eyed possible clouds looming on the global economic horizon and digested …
- Factbox: What is Bitcoin? AFP Relax - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Australian entrepreneur Craig Wright on Monday revealed himself as the creator of the virtual Bitcoin currency to media outlets, the BBC, The Economist and GQ magazine. The move follows years of speculation about who was behind the digital cash system. A. Bitcoin is a virtual currency that is created from computer co …
Australian Dollar at Risk Amid Growing Global Slowdown Fears