- Wal-Mart cut former CEO's pay 73 percent in 2013 AP - 22 minutes ago
The pay of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s outgoing CEO fell 73 percent in 2013 because he received a lower performance-based bonus and he didn't get stock awards that are given in anticipation of future performance. ...
- Texas Instruments boosts 1Q income 35 percent AP - 25 minutes ago
Texas Instruments Inc. gave an upbeat forecast for the current quarter after the chipmaker's first-quarter profit rose 35 percent. The shares rose $1.54, or 3.3 percent, to $48 in aftermarket trading. ...
- Tim Cook Had A Really Interesting Answer For Why iPad … Business Insider - 34 minutes ago
He still thinks tablet computing is the future.
- Wal-Mart cuts CEO's pay 73 percent in 2013 Associated Press - 46 minutes ago
The pay of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s outgoing CEO fell 73 percent in 2013 because he didn't get stock awards that are given in anticipation of future performance as well as a lower performance-based bonus. ...
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock AP - 50 minutes ago
- Zynga founder Pincus leaving operations role AP - 50 minutes ago
- Wild Swings In A Stock's Base Pose As Red Flag For … Investor's Business Daily - 52 minutes ago
A stock's chart tells a story that investors shouldn't ignore, especially when it comes to deciding whether to buy, sell or avoid a stock. One danger sign that investors should heed is wide-and-loose price ...
- Facebook 1Q results soar; CFO to step down Associated Press - 53 minutes ago
AUD/USD Technical Analysis – Trend Line Support in Focus