- What Analysts Say to Buy as Shenzhen-Hong Kong Link … Bloomberg - 12 minutes ago
(Bloomberg) -- After months of anticipation, the opening day of Shenzhen’s exchange link with Hong Kong has finally arrived.
- Euro Slips With Asian Stocks While Bonds Rise as Italy … Bloomberg - 27 minutes ago
The common currency touched its weakest point in 20 months as Prime Minister Matteo Renzi conceded defeat and said he’ll quit as results showed his bid to overhaul legislative decision-making in Italy had been voted down. Asian stocks fell and U.K. FTSE 100 Index futures slumped, while government debt tracked a rebound …
- Renzi quits; Italian populists seek quick vote to win … Associated Press - 35 minutes ago
- The Latest: Newton held out of 1st series vs Seatt … Associated Press - 35 minutes ago
- Tokyo stocks open lower after Italian PM quits AFP - 54 minutes ago
Tokyo stocks opened lower on Monday after Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi's resignation following a crushing referendum defeat sparked worries about political instability in the key eurozone country. ...
- Euro falls after Italy's Renzi quits on referendum … AFP - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
The euro briefly fell to a 20-month low against the dollar Monday after Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi announced his resignation following a crushing defeat in a referendum on constitutional reform. ...
- Trump Sets The Stage For A Huge Gold Rally In 2017 Oilprice.com - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Bids A$7.3 Billion for Duet … Bloomberg - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
CKI offered A$3 a share for the infrastructure company -- 28 percent more than Friday’s close -- Sydney-based Duet said Monday in a statement. The bid is the latest attempt by Li to bolster his Australian business this year. The tycoon experienced a setback in August when Australia’s Foreign Investment Review Board blocked …
Australian Dollar at Risk Amid Growing Global Slowdown Fears