Manhattan House is to be launched for collective sale by public tender on Sept 20 (Credit: ERA)
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - Manhattan House is to be launched for collective sale by public tender on Sept 20, at a reserve price of $300 million. This reflects a land rate of about $1,681 psf per plot ratio, and is inclusive of differential premium payable. ERA Realty is the marketing agent.
More than 80% of the owners are in favour of the en bloc sale. The 99-year leasehold Manhattan House comprises 269 units, and occupies a land area of about 44,861 sq ft. Zoned “commercial” under the 2014 Master Plan, it has an indicative plot ratio of 4.7.
It is a less than 11-minute walk from the Chinatown, Fort Canning, and Clarke Quay MRT stations.
“We have already received strong interest from local and overseas developers even prior to our tender launch, given Manhattan House’s choice location and promising development potential,” says Jeremy Rikas Chiu, group division director of ERA Realty Network.
The tender will close on Nov 20, at 2pm.
For price trends, recent transactions, other project info, check out the Manhattan House project research page
- DC rates up 1.7% for commercial, down 0.3% for non-landed residential use
- Braddell View estate up for collective sale again at $2.08 bil
- Beaufort on Nassim up for collective sale at $222.68 mil
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Angela Lim’s golden touch
- Hotel investment sales in Singapore doubles in volume to $828 mil from a year ago: CBRE
- Penthouse at Chelsea Gardens going for $4.9 mil
- Ascott jointly acquires $192 million freehold serviced residence in Sydney
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available