Singapore markets close in 5 hours 19 minutes
  • Straits Times Index

    3,218.95
    +5.30 (+0.16%)
     
  • Nikkei

    26,863.33
    -138.19 (-0.51%)
     
  • Hang Seng

    20,151.66
    -318.40 (-1.56%)
     
  • FTSE 100

    7,513.44
    +123.46 (+1.67%)
     
  • BTC-USD

    29,267.51
    -830.65 (-2.76%)
     
  • CMC Crypto 200

    655.89
    -18.98 (-2.81%)
     
  • S&P 500

    3,973.75
    +72.39 (+1.86%)
     
  • Dow

    31,880.24
    +618.34 (+1.98%)
     
  • Nasdaq

    11,535.27
    +180.66 (+1.59%)
     
  • Gold

    1,852.90
    +5.10 (+0.28%)
     
  • Crude Oil

    109.82
    -0.47 (-0.43%)
     
  • 10-Yr Bond

    2.8590
    +0.0720 (+2.58%)
     
  • FTSE Bursa Malaysia

    1,541.76
    -0.77 (-0.05%)
     
  • Jakarta Composite Index

    6,891.39
    +50.61 (+0.74%)
     
  • PSE Index

    6,627.34
    -60.51 (-0.90%)
     

ISOTeam goes on an acquisition spree

ISOTeam goes on an acquisition spree

ISOTeam Limited announced that it has acquired 4 local companies. Total purchase consideration is $11.0 million. The first 2 companies are Accom International Pte Ltd and Accom Pte Ltd. Accom International is into leasing of construction lifting equipment while Accom is into Repairs and Redecorations work for private estates. Consideration for both companies was $3.5 million and $4.5 million for 100%. The third company is Industrial Contracts Marketing Pte Ltd which is in the specialist painting business. Purchase consideration is $2.1 million for 90% with the remaining 10% priced at a multiple of FY2015 PAT. The fourth company is Rong Shun Landscape & Construction Pte Ltd. It is in the landscaping business. Purchase consideration is $0.9 million. The purchases will be funded by a mixture of cash and shares priced at 50 cents.

GET TO THE POINT : Always good to add new assets, customer base and expertise via affordable M&A.

(Picture from ISOTeam Limited)

Related Articles:

The post ISOTeam goes on an acquisition spree appeared first on Asean Equities Review.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting