The "Global Smart Factory and Manufacturing Market: Focus on Solution (Hardware and Software) and End Users - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The smart factory and manufacturing market analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 8.71%, on the basis of revenue, during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. APAC dominated the global smart factory and manufacturing market with a share of 60% in 2019. North America, including the major countries, such as the U.S. and Canada, is another prominent region for the smart factory and manufacturing market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What was the revenue generated by different solutions including hardware and software in the global smart factory and manufacturing market in 2019, and what are the estimates for the forecast period 2020-2025?
- What is the revenue generated by different end users in the smart factory and manufacturing market?
- What is the revenue generated by different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW)?
- Which are the key companies operating in the smart factory and manufacturing market?
- Which global factors are expected to impact the smart factory and manufacturing market?
- What are the key market strategies adopted by the smart factory and manufacturing market players?
The smart factory and manufacturing market are currently witnessing a high growth rate owing to the rising trends of new digital industrial technologies, such as Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT, and growing need for improved productivity, speed, and efficiency.
However, the reluctance in the adoption of smart factory solutions by SMEs due to high initial deployment cost and integration with current traditional systems contribute as some of the major challenges for the market.
Scope of the Global Smart Factory and Manufacturing Market
The Smart Factory and Manufacturing Market research provide detailed market information for the segmentation of the market on the basis of solution (hardware and software), end user, and region. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the smart factory and manufacturing market outlook in terms of factors driving the market, market trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among other aspects.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape, along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market.
Global Smart Factory and Manufacturing Market Segmentation
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the different solutions, which includes hardware and software components.
The smart factory and manufacturing market are segregated by region into four major regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions by country has also been provided.
- Rising Trend of New Digital Industrial Technologies Such as Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT
- Growing Need for Improved Productivity, Speed, and Efficiency
- Reluctance in Adoption of Smart Factory Solutions by SMEs due to High Initial Deployment Cost and Integration With Legacy
- Current System
- Rollout of 5G Services
- Growth Opportunity in Smart Analytics Market
- ABB Ltd
- Aquarius Software
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Dassault Systmes
- Emerson Electric CO
- Fanuc Corporation
- General Electric
- Hexagon AB
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- InSource Solutions
- Kuka AG
- Litmus Automation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- OMRON Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Progea International SA
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Stratasys Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/58ikx4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900