Technavio has been monitoring the breast biopsy devices market and it is poised to grow by USD 504.94 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200630005562/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Argon Medical Devices Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Carestream Health Inc., Danaher Corp., FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., General Electric Co., Hologic Inc., Planmed Oy, Scion Medical Technologies LLC, and Siemens Healthineers AG are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing prevalence of breast cancer cases has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high cost of breast biopsy might hamper market growth.
Breast Biopsy Devices Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Breast Biopsy Devices Market is segmented as below:
- Biopsy Needles And Systems
- Biopsy Image-guided Systems
- Breast Cancer Specialty Centers And Clinics
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44126
Breast Biopsy Devices Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our breast biopsy devices market report covers the following areas:
- Breast Biopsy Devices Market size
- Breast Biopsy Devices Market trends
- Breast Biopsy Devices Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing number of M&As as one of the prime reasons driving the breast biopsy devices market growth during the next few years.
Breast Biopsy Devices Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the breast biopsy devices market, including some of the vendors such as Argon Medical Devices Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Carestream Health Inc., Danaher Corp., FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., General Electric Co., Hologic Inc., Planmed Oy, Scion Medical Technologies LLC, and Siemens Healthineers AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the breast biopsy devices market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Breast Biopsy Devices Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist breast biopsy devices market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the breast biopsy devices market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the breast biopsy devices market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of breast biopsy devices market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Biopsy needles and systems - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Biopsy image-guided systems - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Breast cancer specialty centers and clinics
Market Segmentation by Modality
- Market segments
- Stereotactic X-ray guided breast biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
- MRI-guided breast biopsy
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Argon Medical Devices Inc.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- Hologic Inc.
- Planmed Oy
- Scion Medical Technologies LLC
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.