SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - Greg Hyland has started a new role as managing director of capital markets, Asia Pacific, at CBRE, and will be based in Singapore. He is responsible for the consultancy’s capital markets businesses across the Asia-Pacific region.
Last year, CBRE intermediated more than US$280 billion ($383.5 billion) of capital markets engagements, including global property sales volume, US$53.4 billion in global finance volume, and about 25,000 capital markets transactions and related assignments worldwide.
Greg Hyland has started a new role as managing director of capital markets, Asia Pacific, at CBRE (Picture: CBRE)
“CBRE is recognised as the global leader in real estate capital markets services and I’m delighted to be joining. Investors increasingly demand seamless and innovative services, and CBRE’s commitment to investing in the platform will ensure we will continue to deliver outstanding results for our clients,” says Hyland.
He has more than 18 years of real estate experience and specialises in markets in China, Singapore, and Australia. Over the past five years, he has also advised on over US$10 billion worth of real estate transactions. Hyland was recently head of capital markets Singapore for JLL, and held other executive roles there, including regional director of Asia capital markets in Singapore, and head of investment in Shanghai.
- Adapt workplace strategies to cater to five-generation workforce: CBRE
- Why workplace experience platforms need the human element
- CBRE’s Martin Samworth: Transcending space
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Commercial sector leads Singapore’s real estate investment sales growth in 3Q2019
- Fragrance Group expands hotel footprint in Singapore, spreads its wings overseas
- Conservation GCB on Nassim Road for sale at above $175 mil
- Doris Tan joins London firm Benham and Reeves as regional director
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available