Summary The global refining capacity increased from 102,380 thousand barrels per day (mbd) in 2015 to 107,617 mbd in 2020 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 1.
New York, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05868048/?utm_source=GNW
0 percent. It is expected to increase from 107,617 mbd in 2020 to 119,754 mbd in 2025 at an AAGR of 2.1 percent. The US, China, Russia, India, and South Korea are the major countries that accounted for 48 percent of the total refinery capacity in 2020.
- Updated information on all active and upcoming (planned and announced) refineries globally.
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, refinery type, status for all active, suspended, planned, and announced refineries in a country.
- Provides an annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2021-2025.
- Latest developments and contracts related to a refinery, at the regional level, wherever available
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned, and announced refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refining industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery portfolio
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05868048/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001