DUBLIN, July 27, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market, By Product Type (Carbonated Soft drinks, Functional/Energy & Sports Drinks, Fruit Juices & Flavored Drinks, Bottled Water and Others), By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2016-2026F" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market size was valued at USD927.50 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.72% during the forecast period to reach around USD1.28 trillion by 2026.
The Coca-Cola Company
Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
Red Bull GmbH
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.
Recent trend in the market shows that consumers are becoming more health conscious which is leading to an increase in the demand for nutritious drinks and low sugar non-alcoholic drinks due to which sports and energy drinks are expanding into the market. Consumers are shifting toward organic drinks that do not contain chemical ingredients. Drinks with all-natural ingredients, no artificial flavors and preservatives, natural pigments, fruit incorporations, and low carbohydrates increase the performance as well as energy of consumers throughout the day.
The Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market was severely affected by the unexpected downfall in the sales due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which majorly affected the import-export of non-alcoholic drinks in the market. During the lockdown, the maximum volume of sale of non-alcoholic drinks is generated from fruit juice segment as it is healthier and boosts the immune system of people. Cancellation of the major events in sports like the World Cup 2020 and Olympics led to the downfall in sale of non-alcoholic drinks in the market.
The Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market can be segregated into product type, distribution channels, and region. Regionally, the non-alcoholic drinks market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, South America is expected to grow at a rapid CAGR of over 6.00% during 2021E-2026F and is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period due to an increase in the sale of functional drinks, energy drinks, and flavored drinks. Owing to their health benefit properties, the drinks are popular and highly acceptable in the region.
Objective of the Study:
1. To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market from 2016 to 2020.
2. To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
3. To classify and forecast the Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market based on product type, distribution channel, company, and regional distribution.
4. To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market.
5. To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market.
6. To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market.
7. To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market.
8. To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Non-alcoholic Drinks Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Frequency of Usage & Purchase
4.3. Brand Awareness
4.4. Sources of Information Conferred
5. Executive Summary
6. Global Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size and Forecast
6.1.1. By Value (USD Billion)
6.2. Market Share and Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Bottled Water, Fruit Juices & Flavored Drinks, Carbonated Soft drinks, Functional/Energy & Sports Drinks, Others (Dairy-based Drinks, Sodas, etc.))
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online, Departmental Store and Others (Grocery Stores, Independence store, etc.))
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company (2020)
7. North America Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market Outlook
8. Europe Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market Outlook
10. South America Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l4afk1
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210727005805/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900