The "Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market: Focus on Products, Technologies, Cancer Sub-Type, End Users, Country Data (14 Countries), and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Our healthcare experts have found next-generation breast cancer diagnostics and screening market to be one of the most rapidly evolving markets and the global market for next-generation breast cancer diagnostics and screening market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 13.12% over the forecast period of 2020-2030. The market is driven by certain factors, which include the rising incidence of breast cancer patients inciting the development of rapid diagnostic assays, significant innovation resulting in a market pull, a shift from centralized to decentralized laboratories, and significant external funding for executing R&D exercises.
The market is favoured by the development of genomic-based assays for early diagnosis and prognosis of metastatic and recurrent breast cancers. The gradual increase in the prevalence of breast cancer patients globally has furthered the breast cancer diagnostics market.
Furthermore, several diagnostic companies are focusing on the development of biomarker-diagnostics with higher sensitivity and low turn-around time to benefit the patients, providing diagnosis at an early stage.
Within the research report, the market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, technology, disease end-users, and region. Each of these segments covers the snapshot of the market over the projected years, the inclination of the market revenue, underlying patterns, and trends by using analytics on the primary and secondary data obtained.
- Increasing Prevalence of Breast Cancer, Globally
- Increase in Adoption of Personalized Medicine for the Screening and Diagnostics of Breast Cancer
- Growing Focus on Breast Cancer Biomarker for Effective Screening and Prognosis
- Uncertain Reimbursement Policies Pertaining to Breast Cancer Molecular Diagnostics
- Requirement of High Capital Investment Hindering Expansion
- Issues Related to Clinical Validity of Biomarker-based Tests
- Massive Scope for Adoption of Breast Cancer Molecular Diagnostics in Emerging Nations
- Technological Advancements in the development of Next Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostics
- Increased Use of Breast Cancer Diagnostics for the Development of Therapeutics Drugs and Comprehensive Treatment Plan
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Ambry Genetics
- Biocept, Inc.
- Biotheranostics, Inc.
- CENTOGENE N.V.
- Danaher Corporation
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fulgent Genetics
- Illumina, Inc.
- Invitae Corporation
- Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tjz2f5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900