The "Monoclonal Antibodies Market Research Report by Source Type (Chimeric, Human, Humanized, and Murine), by Production Type (In Vitro and In Vivo), by Indication, by End-User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market is expected to grow from USD 89,652.58 Million in 2020 to USD 153,693.39 Million by the end of 2025.
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Monoclonal Antibodies Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Increasing prevalence of cost-efficient biosimilar monoclonal antibodies
22.214.171.124. Rising incidence of cancer and other chronic diseases
126.96.36.199. Increasing R&D activities in genomics coupled with the advent of technologically advanced genetic platforms
188.8.131.52. Pricing of therapeutic mAbs are expensive
184.108.40.206. High adoption rate in developing countries
220.127.116.11. Substantial increase in the number of approvals per year
18.104.22.168. Limitation in current manufacturing and purification processes (risk of contamination) affect production capacity and led to increasing cost
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6. Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By Source Type
7. Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By Production Type
7.2. In Vitro
7.3. In Vivo
8. Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By Indication
8.2. Autoimmune Diseases
8.4. Infectious Diseases
8.5. Inflammatory Diseases
8.6. Microbial Diseases
9. Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By End-User
9.3. Research Institutes
10. Americas Monoclonal Antibodies Market
11. Asia-Pacific Monoclonal Antibodies Market
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Monoclonal Antibodies Market
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis
13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
13.5. Competitive Scenario
14. Company Usability Profiles
Astellas Pharma Inc
Biogen Idec Inc.
Bristol Myers Squibb
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
Eli Lilly and Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
GenScript Biotech Corporation
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Novartis International AG
Novo Nordisk A/S
Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Co., Ltd.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h4xpk
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210412005706/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900