The "Dry-Cleaning and Laundry Services - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Dry-Cleaning and Laundry Services market worldwide is projected to grow by US$18.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.2%. Linen & Uniform Supply, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$42.2 Billion by the year 2025, Linen & Uniform Supply will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$925.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Linen & Uniform Supply will reach a market size of US$1.7 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$3.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Aramark Corporation
- Cintas Corp.
- CSC ServiceWorks, Inc.
- CWS-boco International GmbH
- Elis SA
- EVI Industries, Inc.
- Huntington Cleaners & Shirt Laundry
- Mulberrys LLC
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- UniFirst Corporation
- Yates Dry Cleaning
- Zipjet Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Dry-Cleaning and Laundry Services Market: Prelude
- Commercial Laundry Services to Present Significant Growth Opportunity
- Asia-Pacific: A High Growth Regional Market
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Advent of Smart Laundry Technologies to Spur Market Growth
- Driven by High-Speed Internet Connectivity and Smartphone Penetration, Online On-Demand Laundry Services Market Grows at a Healthy Pace
- Coin-Operated Laundry Services Market Grows at a Slow Pace
- Hospitality Sector: An Important Market for Laundry Services
- Rise in Lodging Services & Travel Accommodation to Drive Increased Use of Commercial Laundry Services
- Demand on Rise for Sustainable Laundry Services
- Sustained Growth in the Market for Cashless Self-Service Laundries
- Franchising Business Model Gains Traction in Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services Industry
- Healthcare Services: A Traditional Revenue Generator for Laundry Services
- High Demand for Laundry Services from Uniform Supply Market
- Residential Laundry Services Market Benefits from Changing Lifestyles and Rise in Single-Person Households
- Outsourcing of Laundry Services Gains Momentum
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qg7fpn
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900