The "Ceramic Balls - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to the 6th edition of this report. The 384-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Ceramic Balls Market to Reach $718 Million by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Ceramic Balls estimated at US$453.6 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$718 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Silicon, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 7.5% CAGR and reach US$260.6 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Alumina segment is readjusted to a revised 6.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $122.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10.3% CAGR
The Ceramic Balls market in the U.S. is estimated at US$122.7 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$157.5 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 10.4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.7% and 6.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.3% CAGR.
Zirconia Segment to Record 6.2% CAGR
In the global Zirconia segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.7% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$67.7 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$99.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$97.8 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 7.4% CAGR through the analysis period.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Axens SA
- Carter Manufacturing Ltd.
- CoorsTek, Inc.
- Devson Catalyst Pvt. Ltd.
- Fineway Inc.
- Global Precision Ball Roller
- Guangzhou Chemxin Environmental Material Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Industrial Tectonics Inc.
- Industrie Bitossi S.P.A.
- Ningbo Tianyi Chemical Industrial (Tci) Co., Ltd.
- Pingxiang XINGFENG Chemical Packing Co., Ltd.
- Topack Ceramics Pvt. Ltd.
- Toshiba Materials Co., Ltd.
- Vereinigte Fullkorper-Fabriken GmbH & Co. KG
- Xi'an Lvneng Purification Technology Limited
- Zibo Sinoshine Industrial Ceramic Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Ceramic Balls Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- A Prelude to Ceramic Balls
- Ceramic Balls Market to Witness Rapid Growth
- Superior Benefits of Ceramic Balls over Steel Balls Propel Market Demand
- Bearings- A Key Application of Ceramic Balls
- Silicon-based Ceramic Balls to Exhibit the Fastest Growth
- Other Applications
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Strong Demand from Automotive Industry Spurs Market Expansion
- Chemical Industry: Stable Growth Outlook Augurs Well for Ceramic Balls Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 42
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3lhcss
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900