The "Aircraft Engine Seals Market by Aircraft Type, by Application Type, by Material Type, Motion Type, by Function Type, and by Region, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Aircraft engines have immensely evolved throughout the journey of the aircraft industry as they play the most pivotal role in an aircraft. Most of the innovations happening in an aircraft engine are primarily targeting three areas: more power, more durability, and more efficiency. Almost all the engine systems and their components have had a disruptive journey with significant changes in design, technology, and materials. Seals are also not untouched with such market dynamics and have experienced significant changes in design and material over the period.
In the year 2020, the aircraft engine seals market is estimated to witness its biggest decline in the past 16 years, mainly due to the rapid outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The aircraft industry was already under immense pressure due to several factors ceasing the market growth including the grounding of the B737 Max. The rapid spread of the pandemic further deteriorated the industry's health, severely affecting the entire industry ecosystem including aircraft engine seals. As per the recent impact assessment of IATA (14 April 2020), the total global passenger airline revenue could plummet around US$ 314 billion which is 55% below 2019's revenue.
Analogously, the study's outcome on different function types evinces that fire seals are the most dominant function type among fire seals, conductive and insulative seals, air & fluid handling, and others. Fire seals are commonly tested to ISO 2685 and AC20-125, which ensure whether seals can withstand flame up to 1,100°C for at least fifteen minutes without getting destroyed. The development of high thrust engines to enhance the performance of engines, such as fuel efficiency and noise reduction, is demanding for high-temperature-resistant fire seals in various sections of engines, such as fuel management and bleed air.
In terms of regions, North America is projected to remain the largest market during the forecast period, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest-growing market during the same period. Short-term market demand is challenging across regions including Asia-Pacific. Based on IATA estimates, airlines in the Asia-Pacific region are likely to lose about US$ 113 billion in passenger revenues in 2020 from 2019 level. The long-term market outlook seems promising. As per Boeing's estimations (2019-2038), China will need 8,090 commercial aircraft in the next twenty years, 5.2% higher than the company's last year forecast. 74% of these deliveries will be of single-aisle aircraft.
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Freudenberg Group
- Hutchinson SA
- Meggitt PLC
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- SKF Group
- Transdigm Group, Inc.
- Trelleborg AB
Key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market forecast analysis
- Market segment forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
1. Executive Summary
2. Aircraft Engine Seals Market - Overview and Segmentation
3. Aircraft Engine Seals Market Assessment
3.1. Publisher Insights
3.2. Aircraft Engine's Penetration in the Total Aircraft Seals Market
3.3. Aircraft Engine Seals Market Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
3.4. Profitability Analysis
3.5. Market Segments' Analysis (US$ Million)
3.6. Regional and Country-Level Analysis (US$ Million)
3.7. Market Drivers
3.8. Market Challenges
4. Competitive Analysis
4.1. Publisher Insights
4.2. Product Portfolio Analysis
4.3. Geographical Presence
4.4. Strategic Alliances
4.5. Market Share Analysis
4.6. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Aircraft Engine Seals Market Trend and Forecast by Aircraft Type (2014-2025)
6. Aircraft Engine Seals Market Trend and Forecast by Application Type (2014-2025)
7. Aircraft Engine Seals Market Trend and Forecast by Material Type (2014-2025)
8. Aircraft Engine Seals Market Trend and Forecast by Motion Type (2014-2025)
9. Aircraft Engine Seals Market Trend and Forecast by Function Type (2014-2025)
10. Aircraft Engine Seals Market Trend and Forecast by Region (2014-2025)
10.1. Publisher Insights
10.2. North American Aircraft Engine Seal Market: Country Analysis
10.3. European Aircraft Engine Seals Market: Country Analysis
10.4. Asia-Pacific's Aircraft Engine Seals Market: Country Analysis
10.5. Rest of the World's (RoW) Aircraft Engine Seals Market: Sub-Region Analysis
11. Strategic Growth Opportunities
12. Company Profile of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5lnhg5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900