The bungalow at Garlick Avenue sits on a site of about 9,221 sq ft (Credit: Knight Frank Pte Ltd)
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - At 72 Garlick Avenue in prime District 10, a freehold, single-storey, detached bungalow is up for sale at $16.5 million, says Knight Frank, the marketing agent.
The site has a land area of about 9,221 sq ft. Situated at the highest point along Garlick Avenue, the property sits on an elevated rectangular site. It has a frontage of about 27 metres and an average depth of about 31 metres.
It is within walking distance of Sixth Avenue MRT Station on the Downtown Line, and a 15-minute drive from Orchard Road. Prestigious schools such as Raffles Girls’ School, Hwa Chong Institution, Nanyang Girls’ High School, and Henry Park Primary School are all in the vicinity. The property is “ideal” for locals and foreigners, notes Linda Chern, head of residential prime sales and corporate leasing, Knight Frank Singapore.
According to Knight Frank, recent property transactions for homes in the area have been promising. “Seventeen detached homes in District 10 were transacted from January to July 2019, recording a total of $337 million in sales. Of the 17 homes sold, 11 transacted during the May-to-July period,” says Chern.
The expression of interest exercise for the bungalow will close on Oct 15, 3pm.
For price trends, recent transactions, other project info, check out the Garlick Avenue project research page
- Resale four-bedder at Astrid Meadows earns record $3.45 mil profit
- Yarwood Avenue GCB up for auction at $23 mil
- Demand still strong for Leedon Park GCBs
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Penthouse at Chelsea Gardens going for $4.9 mil
- Shophouse at Holland Avenue for sale
- CDL unveils Republic Plaza after $70 mil makeover
- Three pairs of shophouses in Tanjong Pagar for sale at $57.82 mil
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available