Good morning, traders, the team is here with Thursday’s Main Daily Trading Signals.
All three time ranges bring different results for the Euro/Dollar, which sees 5 bullish models in the short-term and 5 neutral signals in the long-term. The daily outlook is overwhelmingly bearish, but the interbank is neutral at less than 4% long, and it confirms the 4-hour models.
7 studies point North on the Cable’s hourly chart, but the mid and long-term scales turn neutral with 5 studies each, and they are supported by the interbank, which is also neutral at less than 11% short.
Bearish models prevail on Dollar/Yen’s short and mid-term charts, whereas the daily scale brings 5 neutral indicators, but the technicals are not in line with the interbank, which stands bullish at more than 27% long.
Next up is the Pound/Yen with 4 neutral models on its hourly chart. The 4-hour scale sees 5 bearish models, and the 24-hour chart is back to neutral. The interbank is neutral as well at less than 7% long, matching the short and long-term models.
And there’s red across the table for the Euro/Yen, which sees 4 bearish signals in both the short and mid-term and 5 sell prompts in the long-term, but, in contrast, the interbank is neutral at less than 9% long.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Commodities Daily Forecast – November 9, 2017
- USD/CAD Daily Fundamental Forecast – November 9, 2017
- European Economic Quarterly Outlook Coming, Positive Sentiment in Asia after Trump-Xi Meeting
- Market Snapshot – Bitcoin Prices Fall as Fork is Cancelled
- Morning Market Update – NZD/USD
- Forex Trading Signals – November 9, 2017