Technavio has been monitoring the e-learning market in GCC countries and it is poised to grow by USD 492.66 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200709005472/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled E-Learning Market in GCC Countries 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Administrate Ltd., Coursera Inc., Docebo Inc., Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co., John Wiley & Sons Inc., New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Inc., Open Text Corp., Pearson Plc, The Rapid Results College Ltd., and XpertLearning are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
High demand for skill-based training has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high development cost associated with e-learning courses might hamper market growth.
E-learning market in GCC Countries 2020-2024 : Segmentation
E-learning market in GCC countries is segmented as below:
- End user
- Higher Education
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of GCC
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43588
E-learning market in GCC Countries 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our e-learning market in GCC Countries report covers the following areas:
- E-learning market in GCC Countries size
- E-learning market in GCC Countries trends
- E-learning market in GCC Countries industry analysis
This study identifies supportive government policies as one of the prime reasons driving the e-learning market growth in GCC countries during the next few years.
E-learning market in GCC Countries 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the e-learning market in GCC countries, including some of the vendors such as Administrate Ltd., Coursera Inc., Docebo Inc., Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co., John Wiley & Sons Inc., New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Inc., Open Text Corp., Pearson Plc, The Rapid Results College Ltd., and XpertLearning. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the e-learning market in GCC countries are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
E-learning market in GCC Countries 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist e-learning market growth in GCC countries during the next five years
- Estimation of the e-learning market size in GCC countries and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the e-learning market in GCC countries
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of e-learning market vendors in GCC countries
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Corporate - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- K-12 education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Higher education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Saudi Arabia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- UAE - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Oman - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Kuwait - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of GCC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Administrate Ltd.
- Coursera Inc.
- Docebo Inc.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co.
- John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Inc.
- Open Text Corp.
- Pearson Plc
- The Rapid Results College Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200